No announcement yet.

Loved It? Hated It? What did you think of "The Darkness and the Light?"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Backward Galaxy
    I don't look at Star Trek's Mirror Universe that way, though. A lot of the same people were good and a lot of the same people were bad.

What I meant to imply is that I get the impression that Flash's Earth-2 is kind of the place where the producers feel like it's okay to let loose and go a little nuts with stuff. The fashion is a bit more extreme. Evil seems to be winning over there. People are simultaneously more hokey and extreme.
    Of course the definition of "good" and "bad" is always subjective. Lex Luthor always thought he was doing good.

I think of the ST: Enterprise episode of the "Mirror Universe". (Don't hate, I really liked that show). The Mirror world was crafted different, i.e. character motivations. Their world you got ahead though seizing opportunities at the expense of others. In the Original world, people got ahead by working together. Again, not inherently evil...just the way the world works.

It makes me wonder if E2 is even the same time frame. It might as well be an alien world, as far as writers (and cast) are concerned.

Comment

Working...
    X
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎