0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - Monstrously Bad
    0%

I gave it a 9.

I was really rooting for Penguin to get Galavan, so I was a little disappointed that he didn't. Still, I know he'll get his (and I hope it's by Penguin's hand). On another note, how many brothers call their sister, "kitten?" That was just weird. There's something incestuous there.

The stuff with Nygma was a little cheesy for my taste, but I loved the allusions to his future green-suited self.

The reveal with St. Cloud didn't surprise me, but—man—I wanted Selina to DECK her! Hopefully, she will (once Bruce gets hurt by Silver).

I was glad to see Jim put the pieces together about Galavan. Hopefully, the overall story will start moving a little faster now that everybody knows the Galavans are dirty.

I liked his scene with Lee, too. It was cute.

I totally understand why the writers would want to get rid of Gertrude. As long as she lives, she's a liability to Penguin, and if he's going to stay where he is, he can't have someone like her bringing him down.

Great episode. Can't wait for next week
    Last edited by Aries83; 11-03-2015, 08:01 AM.

Comment

That was a fantastic episode. Finally they kicked it up a notch.

More Tabitha in leather please.

Comment

Nygma was great. I liked the "March of the Penguins." I wish they would have used the song Mommy's Little Monster, they used "No More Heroes" by the Stranglers in Season 1.

Comment

Nigma saved this episode for me.

I don't care about basically the rest of the stories. I've grown tired of Penguin, Galavan, his sister, Selina. Though, the exchange between Silver and Selina was interesting.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎