8-10 Million
    0%
    6-8 Million
    0%
    4-6 Million
    0%
    Under 4 Million
    0%

Hey why oh why did they put it up against Gotham?

Comment

I think Supergirl has a lot of promise, but I'm watching Gotham and watching Supergirl later in the week. I did hear a rumor that Fox has cancelled Minority Report, and will be moving Gotham to 9:00 after the mid season break. Hope that's true.

Comment

Originally posted by Carmine-Infantino
        I think Supergirl has a lot of promise, but I'm watching Gotham and watching Supergirl later in the week. I did hear a rumor that Fox has cancelled Minority Report, and will be moving Gotham to 9:00 after the mid season break. Hope that's true.
        Wouldnt b surprised. Gotham will b taking a break anyway for when X-Files comes back. So it wouldn't surprise me if Gotham takes over the later timeslot. For all we know they may have scrapped that idea of Gotham taking a break and it may just be the lead out for X-Files instead.

Yeah i thought i heard Minority Report was done too. Ratings have been pitiful and reports r that Fox is over it. More than likely we will see Gotham moved to an hr later.

Comment

It got around 9 million in the overnight ratings.

Comment

^ And will probably make up most of the viewership it lost from the Pilot once LIVE+3 ratings come in.

Comment

Originally posted by DigificWriter
              ^ And will probably make up most of the viewership it lost from the Pilot once LIVE+3 ratings come in.
              Was just thinking that too.

What ive been hearing the past few months is that unless overnight ratings r huge or pitiful, networks dont really say anything until stuff like dvrs, twitter, fb and itunes figures r added in. BBC doesnt even look that much at overnights for Doctor Who. They wait until dvr viewings, iplayer, iTunes, twitter and fb feedback is added in THEN announce the numbers. Also with Who British viewers r still important, but ratings from places like Australia, Canada and U.S. r juust as important too. It was a REALLY big deal when this season's Who premiere broke BBC America records. Not BBC but BBC AMERICA. It also constantly owns the ratings in Australia and on Canada's Space channel.

Its like box office numbers. International numbers have become just as important as the domestic. Look at Spectre. Hasnt even opened here in the States but in the U.K. and other places its crushing records. So international ratings matter a lot too.

Its less about live viewings and more about social media and delayed figures is the best way to put it. They were happy last week at CBS when the show premiered so well but i think they knew ratings would go down some so now its less about overnights and more about delayed viewership with ep 2 forward. I believe same thing happened with Limitless but theyre extremely happy with it too.

Basically i doubt CBS is worried. Theyre still dancing in the streets they have the two hottest premieres of the fall with Limitless and Supergirl.

Also like was said earlier, if reports of Minority Report's demise r true, and it looks like they r, then Gotham being pushed back an hour is good news. Supergirl will do better once thats delayed an hr and also dvr ratings im hearing are still very good. Besides, after the original CSI was canceled, CBS is happy to have any hot dramas they can get their hands on.

The only thing i could see happening here is maybe any propsed spinoffs between Arrow, Flash and Supergirl r pushed forward to bump up ratings. Maybe. Also we havent even seen villains like Non and Red Tornado and characters like Lucy and Sam Lane show up yet. Dont worry folks, the fun is just getting started.
              Last edited by Austin 3:16; 11-03-2015, 02:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Austin 3:16
                What ive been hearing the past few months is that unless overnight ratings r huge or pitiful, networks dont really say anything until stuff like dvrs, twitter, fb and itunes figures r added in. BBC doesnt even look that much at overnights for Doctor Who. They wait until dvr viewings, iplayer, iTunes, twitter and fb feedback is added in THEN announce the numbers. Also with Who British viewers r still important, but ratings from places like Australia, Canada and U.S. r juust as important too. It was a REALLY big deal when this season's Who premiere broke BBC America records. Not BBC but BBC AMERICA. It also constantly owns the ratings in Australia and on Canada's Space channel.
                Australia shouldn't really be in that list as none of the DC show's are currently being aired over here on any of the free to air channels and pay TV isn't that much of a big thing here, then when people have it they mostly have it for the sport. It's the reason why we are one of the highest downloading countries as nothing ever really gets shown here unfortunately.

Comment

I agree and know what u mean. I just used Australia as an example because the country is one of the big supporters for Doctor Who and im glad when as many fans love it as much as i do.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎