Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of "4,722 Hours"?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of "4,722 Hours"?

So this was a really good episode, IMO. Jemma's story was compelling and riveting.

First her recording on her phone (I was wondering about the battery life, so glad they slipped that line in about Fitz super charging her battery). Her constant talking to herself was also good and believable.

The tentacle in the water. As soon as she was floating I figured something would grab her (and when she hacked that piece off I figured it was going to be food).

Jemma in jail, by a human captor? The dude fell for the oldest trick in the book.

An astronaut from 2001? Not expecting that.

Will's line about "his name is your favorite word" (about Fitz). Cute.

Jemma fixes the computer and powers with her phone and then the bottle misses/crashes and breaks. I figured that was going to be the moment she talked about before, the moment her hope died.

And of course she and Will hook up. You can't strand two people (especially of the opposite sex) somewhere and not have that happen. *sighs a little* Though it does explain why she wants to go back so bad.

Leaving Will behind with the It. I've been seeing a lot of guesses as to what the thing in the storm is. I have a few theories myself....

Fitz, being the amazing dude that he is, wants to help Jemma get the portal open and get Will back. So sweet!

This episode made a nice change (no Skye/Daisy, no Inhumans, etc.) and I also thought it was a great one for Jemma. I lost some affection for her last season when she came across as kind of biased against the Inhumans a bit. So this was a great redemptive episode for her, IMO.

Just a wonderful episode, overall. Though, as I said, I am a bit sorry they chose to have Will and Jemma get together but it does make sense, narratively speaking.
    10--Like seeing the sun again
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1--like eternal night
    0%

The poll is expired.

I loved this episode. And this from a viewer whose interest in AoS ebbs and flows season to season. S3 is potentially its strongest yet.

It's different from what we usually see on AoS, a bona fide solo character-focused episode. They did it really well, it was riveting to watch. Elizabeth Hentsridge absolutely slayed it in this episode. Watching Jemma trying to survive and keep sane over days, weeks, months was great. It's when AoS doesn't play it safe, like in this episode, where they stand out. This week's Arrow and Flash offerings weren't even close. Marvel ran away with it -- this week at least.

One of the best eps. so far this season and in the series. A fan favourite for sure.

Comment

That was such a great episode. What Marvel does well, it does really well. Elizabeth Henstridge was superb. Was also nice seeing Dillion Casey.

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎