Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved It? Hated It? What did you think of "The Fury of Firestorm?"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I liked it. No strong feelings either way.

Comment

Originally posted by nate-dog1701d
      What happened to Jason Rusch? Could they not get that actor or something? I guess this new guy is fine.
      I do wish that they'd gone with Rusch, but at least Jefferson Jackson is a character grounded in Firestorm comics. In case anybody didn't know, he was actually one of Ronnie's supporting characters in the 1980's Firestorm series! So, I'm cool with it being Jefferson.

Comment

It was nice to see a Firestorm villain who... actually gets to fight Firestorm (they've used a few before and quickly killed them all off).

Also nice to see hints that they'll further develop Firestorm's powers, beyond the fireshooting hands. Loved Jefferson's offer to play Stein the soundtrack from Titanic (Garber (Stein) was actually in that movie).

I would like to know more about Caitlin's background. She came across as clueless to the fact that college costs money and not everyone has the money (regarding her accusing Jefferson of being a quiter, for not going to college). Does she come from some privileged and shielded home, where money was never an issue? In favoring Hewitt (for his academic record and being a scientist, which she views as "making something of his life". She didn't bother to look deeper into his past, like his history of violent behavior) and looking down at Jefferson (the 19-ish year old ex-High School jock turned mechanic), she struck me as having a bit of a messed up value of people... Though, you don't become known as "Killer Frost", by having a strong value of human life.

Comment

In her defense, Cisco only found out because he hacked in to the records. But, yeah, she was REALLY harsh on Jax. I really think it is because she was trying to "protect" Ronnie's legacy.

Comment

I like this episode. It brought in a new version of Firestorm. Let's hope that we'll see this new version, soon.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎