Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"The Fury of Firestorm" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by corfy
    Iris's mom has MacGregor's Syndrome, which is the same disease Nora Fries and Alfred had in the movie "Batman and Robin." If Iris's mom got it for being a drug addict, what does that say about Nora and Alfred?

(I know, different uses, but still...)
    Well if Alfred was the Gotham version than I could see him being a junkie at some point.

Comment

Wally, Iris' half brother maybe??? This isn't the comics so they could mess with the linage of the characters a bit.

Comment

What was with her weird look with the hug?

Comment

Originally posted by darkphoenix21
          Wally, Iris' half brother maybe??? This isn't the comics so they could mess with the linage of the characters a bit.
          Hmmm could be. Maybe Earth 3's Flash for season 3.

Comment

Shark man???

Comment

dang a shark and wells.

Comment

If Smallville was made today we could have gotten a better Darksied and Doomsday.

Comment

I didn't expect them to show King Shark he was referenced earlier in the episode.

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
                    If Smallville was made today we could have gotten a better Darksied and Doomsday.
                    We would probably have gotten an actual full fledged Superman series (though we wouldn't have Supergirl which is the best next thing to it) in place of Smallville, even with the movies cause the TV/Movie-verses are separate entities as DC has stated.

Comment

Originally posted by darkphoenix21
                      We would probably have gotten an actual full fledged Superman series (though we wouldn't have Supergirl which is the best next thing to it) in place of Smallville, even with the movies cause the TV/Movie-verses are separate entities as DC has stated.
                      Ya thats true. I guess if need be they could do Darksied down the line if they bring these 3 shows together and decide to make the Justce League. Wouldnt have Superman or Batman but by my timeline connected to what we seen already Superman and Batman would be older and most likely retired or in supermans case out doing stuff in other galaxies. If I had to guess Superman would be 36 and Batman early 40s.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎