Collapse
No announcement yet.

BOOSTER & DOMINION Official Episode Rewatch Mk II thread - Friday Oct 30 2015

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

What bothered me the most (and not only me) is that BG has way better suit than Clark as Superman in the last episode. I still can't understand TW's hate for the suit!!!!!

Comment

The outfits of these girls are based on Goldstar's, that Booster's sister.

Comment

Originally posted by jon-el87
        Classic!!!

Comment

Originally posted by kal-el_Girl
          What bothered me the most (and not only me) is that BG has way better suit than Clark as Superman in the last episode. I still can't understand TW's hate for the suit!!!!!
          Yeah, it's not terrible (and consider, there is only so much you can spend on a costume that'll only be in one episode).

Of course, a big difference between BG and Supes is that the former's haven't been shown in live-action like a million times. Giving the costume department more freedom.

Comment

Comment

Yeah, it's not terrible (and consider, there is only so much you can spend on a costume that'll only be in one episode).
              BUT it was THE costume to spend money on!! The truth is that TW didn't want to wear any kind of outfit so that's pretty sad.

Comment

Originally posted by kal-el_Girl
                Which one are you referring to? The terrible prop Jonathan is handing to Clark (which is different from the suit from Lazarus) or the terrible CGI suit, or the terrible T-Shirt he's wearing at the end?

Comment

One of my favorite 80's songs! YES.

Comment

"Greatest hero on Earth", comes with more than just fame and glory.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Doena
                      Which one are you referring to? The terrible prop Jonathan is handing to Clark (which is different from the suit from Lazarus) or the terrible CGI suit, or the terrible T-Shirt he's wearing at the end?
                      The CGI suit and the silly t-shirt, why would they offend us like that? I still take it very personal.

Comment

Clark Kent is not a front page reporter? I remember Masquerade differently.

Comment

Clark is even hotter when he's mumbling his words. Come on, he's like a lost puppy!!

Comment

This episode should've been our warning sign TW wasn't going to be wearing the suit...sadly.

Also as this is the last Geoff Johns episode, I'll just say even with this limited amount of episodes written (only 3, right?) he's still one of my favorites of the series. I think him and Bryan Q. make a strong case that Smallville could've used more comic book writers doing episodes

And I love how Welling is adapting the nervous wreck Clark Kent. I know some don't like it as it's very Christopher Reeve, but if you're gonna go that route, it's nice to see TW commit to it.

Comment

Lois is very protective of her man, very cute.

Comment

Like I said, these girls outfits are based on Booster's sister's. And this became waayy too Luke and Leia, for my taste.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎