Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Cameos you'd like to see....

So right from the start we have Dean Cain and Helen Slater, loved it...

Who would you like to see?

Who would you NOT like to see?

Would you like to see them run it like Marvel's Agents of SHIELD? Do you think they have the guts/finances/ability to tie in major movie stars to the series?

Personally, I'd like to see Tom Welling of course.

The artist formerly known as "KryptonSite" KSiteTV's Avatar
    I'd rather not see Tom Welling. He doesn't seem appreciative of his part in the Super-legacy and I'd rather see someone who is proud of what they did, like Laura Vandervoort, instead.

Well it's kind of hard for Tom Welling to escape from that, he did that role for a whole decade so I can kind of understand why the actor would want to go on to other things and not be pigholed into the Superman role. It would suck for an actor if they did many great works, yet all everyone knows about you is that one role that you did an decade ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurora Moon View Post
    Well it's kind of hard for Tom Welling to escape from that, he did that role for a whole decade so I can kind of understand why the actor would want to go on to other things and not be pigholed into the Superman role. It would suck for an actor if they did many great works, yet all everyone knows about you is that one role that you did an decade ago.
    The only problem was, he was still like that when the show was early on going, refusing to do things like the "Look! Up In The Sky" documentary and not even putting on the costume for the Smallville finale. I just think he doesn't want to be tied to it, which is a shame, because he was great and a generation of fans loved his work.

Tom Welling doesn't/shouldn't cameo as Superman. I always liked it when someone cameo'd with a different role, like Dean Cain was a bad guy in Smallville...

But I will agree with Aurora...after a decade as Clark/Superman, it's hard to escape.

Hopeless Forum Addict Halberdier17's Avatar
    Terrance Stamp in some role he played Zod in Superman and Superman II, and voiced Jor-El in Smallville.

Quote Originally Posted by KSiteTV View Post
    I'd rather not see Tom Welling. He doesn't seem appreciative of his part in the Super-legacy and I'd rather see someone who is proud of what they did, like Laura Vandervoort, instead.
    SO MUCH YES to this. I also think of how excited Erica was to be playing Lois, not saying I'd want her on this show as a cameo but someone else liker her and Laura who was excited to play such an iconic role.

Throwing Margot in there somewhere would be cool!

Pretty much anyone from Smallville.

Laura Vandervoort has expressed interest in showing up on the series, and has pretty much gotten a 'standing invitation' from the producers should she find the time to be involved.

Quote Originally Posted by WickedJenn View Post
    SO MUCH YES to this. I also think of how excited Erica was to be playing Lois, not saying I'd want her on this show as a cameo but someone else liker her and Laura who was excited to play such an iconic role.

Throwing Margot in there somewhere would be cool!
    I've actually spoken with one of the Supergirl producers before about Erica Durance, and I'd say that chances are good that they'd pursue her for a role, if she's interested. Seeing her would be great. And Allison Mack as Felicity Smoak's older sister, but that's a different show on a different network.

Yeah Tom's action during and after Smallville were very weird, especially considering it's his one major role and he kind of looks down on it where as other superman actors have embraced being a part of it. I would really like Erica, Laura, or John Glover.

What about James Marsters ? He was great ! as Brainiac on Smallville ! Or the actor who played the Martian Manhunter on Smallville Phil Morris ! it would be great to have either of them on the show if the show even lasts that long , it may be cancelled by then lol 😅😅😅 !
    Last edited by JODY; 10-27-2015 at 05:08 AM.

How about a few folks from the 80s Superboy show? Stacy Haiduk, John Newton, Gerard Christopher or Sherman Howard. No idea what their first Luthor (Scott James Wells) is doing these days.

Dean Cain is already around so why not a few more people from Lois & Clark? Teri Hatcher of course. Michael Landes would be cool. Or Justin Whalin (gotta say, I still prefer the former). It would be hilarious to see Tracy Scoggins show up and have some scenes with Calista.

Dana Delany and Tim Daly from the DCAU.

Very unlikely but if health permits and of course if they are willing then it would be nice to see Noel Neill or Phyllis Coates.
    Last edited by Exedore; 10-27-2015 at 06:09 AM.

It's a shame Jack Larson passed away recently. He always seemed game for returning, having appeared in Superboy, Lois & Clark, Superman Returns and even a Smallville DVD feature.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast