0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - Cold
    0%

I gave it a 10.

The only thing that bothered me was Barnes' attitude about protocol. It's easy for him to whine about it when he sits at a desk most of the day. Hopefully, they'll tone that down, or, he'll learn like Jim said.

Also, I found Selina flipping over that car (outside their raid) so unrealistic, but: Whatever.

I found the way Kringle and Nygma's story ended tragically sad. I guess this means that he'll descend further into his madness. As long as it pushes his story forward, I'm for it.

I was glad to see that Bridgit survived. I figured she would (since they established that the suit was flame-resistant). Anybody care to fill me (or others) in on what Indian Hill is at Wayne Enterprises?

The episode built to a climax and I can't wait to see what happens next week!

Comment

I gave the episode a 10. I do think it was a bit early to kill off Kristin, hopefully instead of talking to himself now he will be "talking to Kristin". If I remember correctly Indian Hill was a secret medical research center where Dr Hugo Strange did experimental operations, turning people into monsters. On the Flash the villains came from the particle accelerator accident, on Gotham they will come from Indian Hill (best guess). I also think Jerome's body is at Indian Hill, and Mr Freeze and Hugo Strange will be bringing him back to life.

Comment

Originally posted by Carmine-Infantino
        I gave the episode a 10. I do think it was a bit early to kill off Kristin, hopefully instead of talking to himself now he will be "talking to Kristin".
        That would be interesting. Maybe out of guilt, she appears to him—for a while anyway. I'm wondering if he'll cover up her death like he did with Dougherty.

If I remember correctly Indian Hill was a secret medical research center where Dr Hugo Strange did experimental operations, turning people into monsters. On the Flash the villains came from the particle accelerator accident, on Gotham they will come from Indian Hill (best guess). I also think Jerome's body is at Indian Hill, and Mr Freeze and Hugo Strange will be bringing him back to life.
        Thanks for the info. It sounds similar to what Dulmacher was doing [in his personal experiments], but better.

Comment

Pretty good episode. Poor Miss Kringle. But who didn't see that coming? Butch's new hand was just .

If I remember well, Indian Hill has been mentioned on this show before. When Maroni and Falcone did a trade off in season 1, Penguin told Falcone to get that land, which was seemingly useless. They could be picking up on that plot thread.

Comment

It was okay. It had it's good and bad moments. Personally, I don't know how being burnt with fireproof clothes on makes you fireproof. And how they killed Kristin was pretty dumb. I don't think choking someone for that short amount of time would kill them. What happened to that other evil personality? Why didn't it come out? Is that what I'm supposed to think happened there? That his hand was being controlled by the evil part and it killed her? Why couldn't they just have had him snap when she hit him and then his evil personality hits her with that question mark mug, killing her? I'm not really into oscorp-I mean Wayne enterprises having a hand in several villains. It kinda takes away from their characters for me.

God bless you all! God bless your families and everyone else in your lives! God bless everyone!

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎