1000 More To Go!! Welling_is_pretty's Avatar

11.06 Our Little World

Just know the name of this one so far.

And that Curtis Armstrong is supposedly returning in this episode to reprise his role as Metatron.

Quote Originally Posted by Welling_is_pretty View Post
    Just know the name of this one so far.

And that Curtis Armstrong is supposedly returning in this episode to reprise his role as Metatron.
    I'm glad the writers are bringing in the secondary characters early in the season. It seems like they want to address open story line from last season pretty quickly; which I think is a nice touch! =)

1000 More To Go!! Welling_is_pretty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Axalon View Post
    It seems like they want to address open story line from last season pretty quickly; which I think is a nice touch!
    I, too, l like that they aren't going to just leave us wondering what happened to Metraton.

Feels like they are doing a lot more main plot related stuff in the first 6 episodes this season, than they even came close to doing, last season.

Quote Originally Posted by Axalon View Post
    Feels like they are doing a lot more main plot related stuff in the first 6 episodes this season, than they even came close to doing, last season.
    Exactly, they lacked a bit of direction last season. Was a bit all over the place. I get that they want to keep people interested but it really takes away from the main threat. Since last year was about the mark itself, I understand that it's much more difficult to pull off. But... Since rewatching last season on Netflix, things flow better than I had remembered. Kinda like rewatching season 7... The Leviathans were much better on a binge than week to week for some reason. That's just my opinion though. I know a lot of people here hated them but I grew to like them somewhat. The last episode was really good. I just hope they can keep the pace going without running out of ideas for the darkness. Ending are hard like Chuck said lol! So true... especially with horror movies & shows. And btw... Sam is talking to God. I know we all want it to be Lucifer or Gabriel somehow but I don't see it. They have had many opportunities to show or use the cage but haven't. I don't see why they would now especially since God is the only character we haven't seen yet. Again, I hope I'm wrong! I could even be Metatron using the power of the demon tablet. Hehehe! I guess we'll see...
    Last edited by sino8r; 11-04-2015 at 10:37 PM.

Well... No more guessing for me! Hahahha! I'm glad I was wrong on this one! Supernatural has been really great this season! I haven't been this excited for the show in a while! Nice to feel that way again...