Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of Devils You Know?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of Devils You Know?

What did you think?
    10 - Great
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - Lame
    0%

I actually was sort of not that into this episode. It did have some good points--May's return, Jemma finally coming clean to Fitz, Coulson's "laser finger" line (nice!). But on the whole, I just wasn't that into it.

I felt like the whole Hunter going rogue to get Ward thing was just to set up his leaving with Bobbi for the spin off.

The stuff with Andrew was interesting (is he dead? We didn't see the body and that's a huge clue in media!).

The big question is who is Lash? Someone completely unknown or someone we've been introduced to already, since he can transform at will? I've seen a lot of guesses, from Tripp--apparently some think he didn't die, just was transformed?, to Daisy's father--don't think so, even to Lash being Andrew himself (this actually makes some sense. Would explain why he bailed on May like he did.).

The other thing people are speculating about is why Jemma wants to go back. Personally, I think she left someone behind. A friend, a lover, perhaps even a child she was caring for (perhaps not a biological one, though with alien stuff you never know). Someone she owes a debt to, that maybe helped her out on that alien world? And that's the reason she has to get back, to help that person as they helped her. That's my theory, anyway.

Comment

'Devil You Know' is a good episode. Hydra send a kid to kill Andrew. If you saw the next episode, you know that he failed, but it will lead to a big reveal in the next episode.

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎