Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Because that is not who I am... Anymore..."

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Doena
      Explain to me why the fingerprints would be reversed? No sense it makes!
      True.

Comment

Originally posted by kal-el_Girl
        How I missed Lionel, JG brought so much to SV.
        Especially evil Lionel. I felt the show lost a step when they went with the whole netural/good Lionel (altho I understand what they were trying to do and make Lex the villain instead) but his return as an antagonist gave this final season more than just nostalgia for the old days, but it gave the season a villain it really needed. I was never huge on the darkness story and whenever the show shifted to the Lionel story, it was better imo

Comment

Tess thought she could be more powerful than Lionel but I'm thinking her plan is going to backfire.

Comment

Got into his suit faster than Clark. Of course, Connor's "suit" is just jeans with a T-shirt. Nothing complex, that requires some thought.

Comment

Enter Darkseid.

Comment

Originally posted by jon-el87
                Got into his suit faster than Clark. Of course, Connor's "suit" is just jeans with a T-shirt. Nothing complex, that requires some thought.
                Funny now that in the current comics, Superman's costume is now just a t-shirt and jeans. Never sat right with me, Clark without his grand costume.

(also where did Conner get that shirt? Did he speed knit it or something?)

Comment

Originally posted by Tabularasa
                  Especially evil Lionel. I felt the show lost a step when they went with the whole netural/good Lionel (altho I understand what they were trying to do and make Lex the villain instead) but his return as an antagonist gave this final season more than just nostalgia for the old days, but it gave the season a villain it really needed. I was never huge on the darkness story and whenever the show shifted to the Lionel story, it was better imo
                  The darkness was an arc that should've been only used for an episode or two but not the whole season. Alt-Lionel was pretty great and I agree, he brought a nostalgia feeling back to the show. It made the last episodes way better than it could've ever been with the darkness plot alone.

Comment

Kent in 5 mins

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Doena
                      Was Lionel's "I am your father. I'm sure you have questions. I'm here to answer them." a paraphrasing of Superman's Jor-El?
                      In case this got lost in the page reload conundrum.

Does anyone know if the writers attempted to allude to the movie?

Comment

Great episode!!

Comment

also where did Conner get that shirt? Did he speed knit it or something?
                          The Blur fansites. The same place Chloe got her mug from in Idol.

Comment

(also where did Conner get that shirt? Did he speed knit it or something?)
                            Clark's been burning that symbol into walls since season 9, so it's not a secret. Someone must've put it on a T-shirt.

Comment

2 mins

Comment

Originally posted by jon-el87
                                Clark's been burning that symbol into walls since season 9, so it's not a secret. Someone must've put it on a T-shirt.
                                Agree, if there were mugs produced why not t-shirts?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎