No announcement yet.

Two Roles Being Cast For Episode 6

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two Roles Being Cast For Episode 6

The first one could be this show's version of Jericho, Slade Wilson's son (they already referenced him on Arrow earlier). I am confused about the second one. If I didn't know better I'd say they're talking about Steel (John Henry Irons) but that can't be coz they obviously can't have anything to do with Superman. Wally West would be have been another possibility (hey we know The Flash/Barry goes missing in 2024) but he's been cast already.

Comment

Did the math once and found DC having over 40 black superheroes, so there are a few candidates out there. Could also be a race bent character or an original character.
      Last edited by jon-el87; 10-20-2015, 03:00 PM.

Comment

Given that we know Stein is involved, maybe a new actor for Jason Rusch so firestorm can become whole again? It fits in with the 'putting on the uniform of a missing hero' description, especially as they would be using his body presumably which was their uniform in a sense.

Outside of that the other ones that jump to mind are;
        - Victor Stone/Cyborg. I don't see this being the case purely given that there is a Cyborg movie planned and DC clearly don't want to get multiple versions of characters (bar the Flash).
        - Jon Stewart though given that it's GA I really don't see it happening due to the plans of the DCCU.
        - Chill. Granted he isn't technically a hero but he does have the same gun as Snart/Cold so if he was to disappear for some reason that would be a good way to still fulfill the criteria.
        - Virgil/Static. Would probably be my favourite choice as I've always loved the character and wanted to see a live interpretation of him.

Comment

Last edited by jon-el87; 10-22-2015, 08:21 AM. Reason: Changing to dclegendstv link

Comment

So we get Oliver's kid but in this case it isn't Oliver's kid? This sounds like it's going to be an absolute mess, especially when they already teased Oliver having a kid in S2 of Arrow and S1 of Flash.

Comment

They probably just added that so as not to disrupt a future Arrow storyline. I'm sure he will ever end up being Oliver's son. Now that Connor exists, and Oliver goes missing in the future, they have laid the path for replacing S.A. if he decides to leave to make movies.

Comment

Well in the New 52 Connor Hawke wasn't Ollie's son but he was the Earth 2 equivalent of Green Arrow; he went by Red Arrow.

Though Phil Klemmer said they wouldn't use the Multiverse because as he put it "that would make my head explode."

Comment

From the description I was suspecting Baron Richten is killed off in the flashbacks and this is his son assuming his father's mantle whilst the other I think is Mr Terrific it pretty much fits the bill just that the only hero we've seen killed of this way would have been the Atom and we know he'll return at some point so what do you think?

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎