Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Family of Rogues" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shes been gone Iris whole life and the most important day of her life is that her BF was killed? Joe should let Iris decide since shes an adult but seriously she shows up now but not during her developement teen years?

Comment

i thought the favor flash owed was to not stop him in the future?

Comment

Captain Colds Daddy Dearest

Comment

so is his father using him? or did they set a trap for Barry?

The image of Barry on Ciscos moniter looked a bit like the old school or animated version of the flash.

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
            Jays world is Earth 2 but is Barrys world Earth 2 to people of Earth 2?
            Probably, each Earth thinks it's Earth 1. I guess it depends on which Earth is yours..since Jay is in the minority on this Earth he's from Earth 2. If Barry was on the other Earth he'd be part of Earth 2.

Comment

Ok so guess the dad is just using him.

Comment

Originally posted by darkphoenix21
                Probably, each Earth thinks it's Earth 1. I guess it depends on which Earth is yours..since Jay is in the minority on this Earth he's from Earth 2. If Barry was on the other Earth he'd be part of Earth 2.
                In the DC Universe the Earths are numbered in the order they were created in the Multiverse.

Comment

Linda Park is back.

Comment

Lol...I love Joes look that Iris got the front page.

Comment

maybe this is why captian cold joins the legends of tomorrow to get away from his father or atleast make a difference where he doesnt want to be his father.

Comment

Most likely.

Comment

Originally posted by Halberdier17
                          In the DC Universe the Earths are numbered in the order they were created in the Multiverse.
                          I won't know, I'm basing everything on what I'm watching. The comics are the comics, the tv shows are the tv shows and the movies are the movies; each is its own entity.

Comment

Originally posted by Halberdier17
                            Is that done for the characters benefit or to make it easier for the fans to understand what is what?

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
                              Is that done for the characters benefit or to make it easier for the fans to understand what is what?
                              Yeah, that's how I'd see it too. It's to keep things straight.

Comment

I won't know, I'm basing everything on what I'm watching. The comics are the comics, the tv shows are the tv shows and the movies are the movies; each is its own entity.
                                ya it gets confusing since theres so many versions of stuff and even those versions have multiple sub versions. hard to keep track.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎