Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"The Broken Kingdom" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by darkphoenix21
    I think time works differently when they go from realm to realm.
    So could it be that this lancelot isnt the one who died and just made up the Cora story? And then maybe when this season or half season ends and they most likely go back then thats when Lancelot will be in the enchanted forrest and taken by cora? Ahhh so confusing lol

Comment

So weird that Rumple doesn't know what's happening when he's usually 3 steps ahead of everyone.

Comment

I need you to make him Brave? I see what she did there lol

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
          So could it be that this lancelot isnt the one who died and just made up the Cora story? And then maybe when this season or half season ends and they most likely go back then thats when Lancelot will be in the enchanted forrest and taken by cora? Ahhh so confusing lol
          Yeah, something like that

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
            ok im confused about the time line. this is 5 years earlier but it atleast takes place right before the first curse regina does for storybrooke. so did going to camelot make them go back in time 30 years?
            It's my understanding they don't count the time all the realms were stuck frozen in time during the curse. Camelot would've been in suspended animation from 1983-2011. To them, 1983 was 5 years ago.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎