No announcement yet.

Will Jerome come back as a Talon

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Jerome come back as a Talon

This is not an idea original to me, I've seen versions of this theory on different sites. I haven't read the Court of Owls storyline, but apparently the Court kidnaps circus performers, kills them and then brings them back as undead killers.

So, Jerome was a circus kid who loved knives and was killed by a member of the C.O.O. his coming back as a Talon sure seems possible, if not likely. And, if you think about it the Joker being an immortal talon makes a lot of sense.

I haven't read all of the Court of Owls storyline. I read Court of Owls but I didn't read Night of Owls.

I think it is possible also at NYCC they said we haven't seen the last of Jerome.

Comment

I googled court of owls to get a better understanding of the storyline, and found out they use Mr Freeze's cryogenic thaw formula when bringing back the talons. I don't think it's a coincidence that Mr Freeze is coming to Gotham this season. It's very likely the Court will use Freeze to bring back Jerome.

Comment

I hope not, the people they bring back don't really have any good character to them so it would just be a boring version of the character. I thought they finished him off extremely well after the speech from his father and how the episode ended.

Comment

Originally posted by Carmine-Infantino
          I googled court of owls to get a better understanding of the storyline, and found out they use Mr Freeze's cryogenic thaw formula when bringing back the talons. I don't think it's a coincidence that Mr Freeze is coming to Gotham this season. It's very likely the Court will use Freeze to bring back Jerome.
          I hope I warm up to this, because right now it just leaves me cold. 🙄

Comment

Originally posted by Carmine-Infantino
            This is not an idea original to me, I've seen versions of this theory on different sites. I haven't read the Court of Owls storyline, but apparently the Court kidnaps circus performers, kills them and then brings them back as undead killers.

So, Jerome was a circus kid who loved knives and was killed by a member of the C.O.O. his coming back as a Talon sure seems possible, if not likely. And, if you think about it the Joker being an immortal talon makes a lot of sense.
            I've got the whole run, so I may have to read it again, but is it just circus performers?

Comment

Ben McKenzie, was teasing the possible return of Jerome at the Wizard World Con recently. The actor went as far as to say that all of the people who have gone away on Gotham could come back. Sounds like Indian Hills and Dr. Hugo Strange will be quite busy.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎