No announcement yet.

#7.2 "Never Let Me Go"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #7.2 "Never Let Me Go"

If there's anyone still around to count down/talk live/etc., have at it! Otherwise let this be the episode thread.

The 3 years into the future arc is getting more interesting. Last week, we saw a blond hunter going after Stefan and Damon. This week, we saw Caroline get shot by someone not seen on screen. I had thought it was Caroline, but perhaps it's Valerie, since she seems to have some bad blood history with Stefan.

Comment

I hope the huntress is a new character. I don't think Valerie would need to use hunter weapon since she has magic. Good EP.

Comment

Yeah, you're probably right^^^^^

And when they learn that messing with magic and witchcraft beyond their knowledge will only lead to bad stuff happening? I understand Alaric for doing whatever it takes to contact Jo again...........but he of all people should not to mess with the natural order of things. If he continues to down the path of using that red crystal thing, it will only unlock more mayhem and madness that may consume them all.

Comment

Yeah this hunter must be a new person... but odd that Caroline ends up engaged to not Stefan. Maybe Tyler or Matt. Be funny if it were Klaus.

Hopefully whatever causes the others to leave town leads into these guys going on The Originals for the next few seasons. Given the 3 yr time jump.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎