No announcement yet.

Loved It? Hated It? What did you think of "Strike Force?"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aries83
    I would. I would never sleep with someone on the first date. Then again, that's just me
    It's not just you.

Then again, I'm not sure I'd call it a minority group, either.

Comment

You're right about Jim, but—from what I remember—he took it slow with her because things were complicated with Barbara. He at least thought of her, she wasted no time getting with Montoya.
      Barbara has a prior relationship with Montoya. But Jim showed no thought for Barbara in his moments. But it doesn't matter because they still have no obligation to eachother while on break.
      I would. I would never sleep with someone on the first date. Then again, that's just me
      That isn't relevant. Sleeping with someone once isn't a relationship. It's not an act of neediness either.

God bless you! God bless everyone in your life!

Comment

^^^ You see her character your way, I see her my way. I am willing to agree to disagree, because I honestly have nothing more to say about the subject

Comment

^^^ You see her character your way, I see her my way. I am willing to agree to disagree, because I honestly have nothing more to say about the subject
          It's not about seeing the character a certain way. It's about what is. Sleeping with someone isn't a relationship, no one has an obligation to someone they've taken a break from and Barbara does have a past with Montoya.

God bless you! God bless everyone in your life!

Comment

Originally posted by Backward Galaxy
            To be fair, I've seen him be good in other things.
            No, no, I mean the character is a bad actor. He laid on a pretty thick performance for the people of Gotham when he stood up to Jerome. Everything he said was dripping with "I'm playing the hero for all the people to see," but I guess people weren't analyzing it when they were afraid of being murdered. I found his speech on the steps to be of a similar vein. I'm guessing it's intentional on the actor's part.

Comment

Originally posted by nate-dog1701d
              No, no, I mean the character is a bad actor. He laid on a pretty thick performance for the people of Gotham when he stood up to Jerome. Everything he said was dripping with "I'm playing the hero for all the people to see," but I guess people weren't analyzing it when they were afraid of being murdered. I found his speech on the steps to be of a similar vein. I'm guessing it's intentional on the actor's part.
              Oooooooh. Okay, gotcha. Misunderstood.

Comment

You'd think the first thing the Penguin would do, upon reaching his current position, is to make sure that his loved ones are protected. Making sure that this sort of thing doesn't happen.

I like that they're starting to have Alfred train Bruce.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎