0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - Let's siege the writer's room until they make better stories
    0%

I gave it a 6. I thought this episode was awful.

To me, the transitions from present-day to the flashbacks (and vice versa) weren't as seamless as usual.

Based on the promo, I thought the Lady of the Lake was going to be featured, so I was disappointed when that wasn't the case.

Arthur turning out to be a villain wasn't that surprising, either.

I did enjoy Regina's smackdown of Zelena, who continues to be nothing but an annoyance.

I don't know, this one just missed the mark for me.

I'm hoping next week will be better.

Comment

I'm glad David got a chance to shine and do something besides being Snow's sidekick.

Comment

Is it just me, or is it incredibly obvious that The Dark One will end up back in Rumple ?

Comment

I think Jennifer Morrison is doing a good job playing the Dark One. I am really interested in what happened in Camelot to push her over the edge to full blown Dark One. In the previous episode, Emma told Regina she knows she doesn't have it in her to be the savior. Watching Regina threaten her sister, I believe she could never be one in Camelot but still believe she has been in this situation in Storybrook either by Emma or Merlin to force her into finally changing her ways to be one.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎