Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of "Purpose in the Machine"?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of "Purpose in the Machine"?

This was an excellent episode!

The team to Ftiz's rescue, then Leo proving that the Monolith is a portal. With sand, no less. Loved it.

Coulson wants Ward dead? That...was unusual.

The Asgardian guy in jail. So if all Asgardians are strong does that mean that Fandal (played by Zachary Levi in Thor 2) could have done that? Has someone told Zach? Heh.

May golfing with her father. Always so weird to see her doing 'normal' stuff.

Ward releasing rats and then kicking butt and killing a dude. Ah, Ward.

Hunter going after Ward and he wants May with him. Interesting.

Name checking "Secret Warriors". cute.

May wanted to be an ice skater? Cute (again).

So the dude on the boat is Strucker's son? Hmmm. And it was all a test? Double hmmm.

Was it me or did it seem like it took an Inhuman to open the Portal? When Daisy did it, I mean.

Fitz jumping in and saving Jemma, the team working together and bringing her back. So sweet and I was definitely cheering.

The end with Strucker in May's ex's class. Jeez, Ward, not even gonna target other members of the team? Seem to be real driven against May (which, okay, makes sense considering their history but still).

Intense, powerful, emotional, with just enough of Ward being evil to make it interesting.
    10--Secret Warriors FTW!
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1--Send it through the Portal, never to return
    0%

The poll is expired.

I'm glad Fitz is taking more of a lead and not just being the go-to guy. Seeking Elliot for help was nice. Coulson was right, he has a lot going for him. Fitz figured out it was a portal to another planet based on some sand that came through, clever. Skye (or Daisy) using her abilities to open the portal was awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by stovers
      I'm glad Fitz is taking more of a lead and not just being the go-to guy.
      Yes, it's always nice when Fitz gets to get in on the action, as it were. He's been doing a lot more outside of the lab lately, which makes sense as he's trying so hard to find Jemma (and did, yay!). I hope they don't stick him back in the lab (at least not all of the time) now that she's back.

Comment

It was nice to see Fitz coming to the rescue of Jemma. Considering how much he love her, it seem fitting that he was the one who rescue her.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎