Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved It? Hated It? What did you think of "The Man Who Saved Central City?"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok I gave it a 7. I guess since I was blown away with the season 1 finale, I expected to get blown away with every episode. This did not happen. I like that Barry got his father out of prison but then his father says thank you but I'm leaving town. WTF Also I did not expect Ronnie to be killed. Did tptb have to reduce the cast members by 2 for budget reasons? Also 1 last note, I half expected when the mayor gave the Flash the key to the City for saving it from the black hole that he would have taken it but told everyone that Ronnie had saved the City.

Comment

Originally posted by supercatmom
      Did tptb have to reduce the cast members by 2 for budget reasons?
      Robbie Amell wants to concentrate on his movie career so, he didn't want to star in Legends of Tomorrow. JWS is still a guest star.

Comment

A bit late, but I come along just to write that I liked the season's premiere. It was a bit of disappointment that they showed what happened in the finale in flashbacks, but I had already known those spoilers before I watched the episode. Also, the leave of Henry was rather abrupt. They could keep him around for one episode and give a man, who spent 15 years in a prison, some time to catch up with his son.

I liked very much the scene with The Flash Day - it was bit like the episode of JLU, where they opened the Flash Museum. Barry looked so... overhelmed with all this apprecation. The contrast between him and the (Green) Arrow, and how they are viewed are one of the most interesting things of Flarrow universum. No way that people in Star(ling) City are going to organize an event for they local vigilante/superhero in the nearest future. Well, maybe an archery contest?

The existence of the connection between Earth-1 and Earth-2 for sure opens a lot of interesting possibilities. I wonder what are up to with this multiverse and if it will affect in any way Arrow's part.

Comment

Way too much happening all at once! I also really didn't like the "six months later" bit or whiny, mopey Barry. I guess I was hoping for an otherworldly exploration.

Comment

I saw 'The Man Who Saved Central City' this saturday, and I has to post how much I like it.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎