Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"The Man Who Saved Central City" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

So is Henry going to join team Flash now and become a series regular?

Comment

wonder if Barrys dad and Joe will have tension since Joe has been a father figure longer to barry.

Comment

There goes my answer... At least he left and not get killed or something stupid like that

Comment

i get hes trying to help the city by not wanting to be in barrys life but sheesh dude stick around for atleast a week.

Comment

Originally posted by MrT
            Where is Atomsmasher's home?
            He is from New York City but I think from a different world like Jay Garrick will be from a different Earth.

Comment

They need to go free Gideon from the cave...lol! There it is!!!! The new emblem!!!

Comment

Jay

Comment

Whoo hoo!!! 168 more hours until the next one!!!

Comment

First off i love Cisco's shirt. Lightning bolts are always amazing.

Loved WWE Legend Edge aka Adam Copeland's entrance. He really has become a fantastic actor and i hope we see him more on the show.

Lol Dr. Stein naming Edge Atom Smasher and Cisco hugging him was a great moment.

I always love how The Flash keeps it light to keep the show from getting too dark. Arrow is great at being a darker show but The Flash should never get too dark. Barry is too good at having a good attitude to be totally brooding.

I just realized that Dr. Stein is kinda like a version of Dr. Wells. I really hope we see him more this season. I know hes gonna be on LOT but keep him on The Flash as much as possible. What a wonderful father figure.

Wow i wasnt expecting Wells to do that. I was like oh he leaves Star Labs to him i get that but just wow. This show continues to surprise me in the best ways possible. What was the last show to pull that off? Oh yeah. Smallville.

I actually felt bad for Atom Smasher. He just wanted to go home.
                    Last edited by Austin 3:16; 10-06-2015, 07:52 PM.

Comment

Yeah, I felt bad for him too.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎