No announcement yet.

COLLATERAL & BEACON Official Episode Rewatch Mk II thread - Friday Oct 9 2015

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kal-el_Girl
    Oliver shatters an entire glass table without hurting himself and Clark picks up a scattered glass and gets an awful cut. Clark sure is clumsy without his powers.
    Oliver is a trained martial artist. Clark isn't even used to not touching glass on the sharp end like we normals would do instinctively.

Comment

Right, but "they" don't know that. And the episode is getting weirder and weirder, making Chloe the bad guy for a second or two.
      Ironically Clark both refuses to consider Chloe as the bad guy but he doesn't believe her either when she tells him that it's a simulation.

Comment

Welcome to the Smatrix!

Comment

Welcome back, Allison. Her coming out of the wall really says something about the advancement of special effects. This is a TV show and the have her de-merge with a wall.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Doena
            Oliver is a trained martial artist. Clark isn't even used to not touching glass on the sharp end like we normals would do instinctively.
            He's clumsy, he hits his toe with the foot of the bed, he cuts his finger, he can't even open a door without panicking!

Comment

Would you believe Chloe?

Comment

A bit late to the party. Just gotta say, after 6 tough months of being unemployed, I finally got myself a full time job after a 5 day try out. I feel great! And tonight I'm celebrating by watching 2 episodes that I have...very little memory of

Comment

Stop hugging yourself, Ollie.

Comment

Originally posted by Tabularasa
                    Just gotta say, after 6 tough months of being unemployed, I finally got myself a full time job after a 5 day try out.
                    Congratulations!

Comment

A bit late to the party. Just gotta say, after 6 tough months of being unemployed, I finally got myself a full time job after a 5 day try out. I feel great! And tonight I'm celebrating by watching 2 episodes that I have...very little memory of
                      Welcome and congratulations on your new job!!!

Comment

A bit late to the party. Just gotta say, after 6 tough months of being unemployed, I finally got myself a full time job after a 5 day try out. I feel great!
                        Congradulations.

Comment

Someone was watching the matrix before writing this episode.

Comment

The always popular "when you believe you die you will die" trope even though Oliver just made a straight-jacket disappear by pure will...

Comment

We're on minute 16, DP scene.

Comment

Welcome and congratulations on your new job!!!
                                Thanks guys! These friday night rewatches helped me a lot during that loooooong job hiatus

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎