COLLATERAL & BEACON Official Episode Rewatch Mk II thread - Friday Oct 9 2015

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great cliffhanger!!

Comment

• It's always funny to see metal bent and break when it hits invulnerable skin. It never considers the force the blade/needle wielder would have to bring to make it happen.

Comment

• Have a nice weekend!

Comment

• Originally posted by kal-el_Girl
          Great cliffhanger!!
          Yeah, I don't think anyone saw Conner Kent coming at the start of the season. I was sure he'd be used to simply bring back Lex Luthor.

In other news, we're finally past the horrible VRA plotline.

Comment

• Sorry to miss last night - baseball took over at my house.

Originally posted by Tabularasa
            A bit late to the party. Just gotta say, after 6 tough months of being unemployed, I finally got myself a full time job after a 5 day try out. I feel great! And tonight I'm celebrating by watching 2 episodes that I have...very little memory of
            Congratulations! Being unemployed is definitely not good. Glad you found something!

Thanks guys! These friday night rewatches helped me a lot during that loooooong job hiatus
            Originally posted by kal-el_Girl
            These rewatches have helped me a lot too, it has seen me through a lot of dark stuff.
            SV has gotten me through rough patches (lengthy unemployment, mom's illness), too! Great escape, and some great people at ksite.

So I totally forget if this ever comes up or if I missed it, but does the show ever say what happened to the whole Martha/Perry romance? Are they still together at the end of the show? Or is it dropped?
            At the end of Hostage Perry told Lois he wasn't ready to give up on her, and Martha told Clark she thought she was ready to move on, but maybe it was too soon. Later she said that Perry made her laugh and feel like everything would be okay, but she couldn't afford that luxury right now. Hard to say where that left them.

Originally posted by DJ Doena
            I always wondered if the producers made a public call to fans to send in "Blur" videos or if they scripted and recorded them themselves. The first one would be much cooler.
            I have vague recollection of fans submitting videos.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎