Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Forum Whiz
    I think it is most likely Gabriel since Speight is literally directing the episode. It was probably always Gabriel. It's a nice touch and really the only thing that makes sense especially because Dean can see him all of a sudden. I was mistaken though, I for some reason thought tonight's episode was about the imaginary friend. I must have lost a week somewhere. Haha. Tonights probably is just about a ghost but I do kind of expect there to be a little bit of plot thrown in like they have very nicely all season in 2x07.

1000 More To Go!! Welling_is_pretty's Avatar

Um, this imaginary friend looks...um...not what I was expecting, anyway.

I enjoyed this episode. It was silly but fun and different! At least it was better than the other filler episode a couple of weeks ago. The real question is... Did any of you guys ever have an imaginary friend? I never had one but wondered what it would had been like as an adult. After the imaginary friend episode that ended up being a ghost several years ago, the whole idea really scared me and was glad I never had one lol! I don't actually believe in ghosts but I guess anything is possible. If my neices and nephews (or even future children) end up having one... I'm never going to feel comfortable about it hahahha! Please share any experiences y'all had if any. From what I was reading, it's not that uncommon and it doesn't make you strange or crazy. In fact alot of sources say it's generally a sign of an intelligent and creative child. So don't be shy and tell us about it! Thanks!

Forum Whiz
    I didn't enjoy this episode at all. I kept waiting for a payoff that never came and in the grand scheme of things it just felt out of place and incredibly unimportant. I never had an imaginary friend or I would certainly tell you about it haha. Sorry!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12