Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

11x08 - Just My Imagination (Sam had an imaginary friend)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 11x08 - Just My Imagination (Sam had an imaginary friend)

Seems like a silly idea but hopefully this will be an incredibly fun episode. If they did Supernatural meets Drop Dead Fred that would be awesome.

Season 11 of The CW show "Supernatural" will feature an episode about Sam Winchester's imaginary friend Sully.

Interesting, let's see where this goes...

Comment

I am very interested in seeing Richard Speight's directing chops. Hey guys? As long as he is on set anyway, how about some Gabriel appearances....hum?

Comment

Im gonna bet he may be returning along with the other 2 Arch angels that are alivem Its also not completely bonkers if God may ressurect Raphael. If Sam and Dean dont at the very least try to consider the nuclear option then it would just be another wasted opportunity. This would also be the perfect time to make Metatron reverse his spell so they all fly again. I get why they made the Angels fall in season 8 but now it could very well end up being an absolute slaughter even worse than mine a few years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperSheltie
          I am very interested in seeing Richard Speight's directing chops. Hey guys? As long as he is on set anyway, how about some Gabriel appearances....hum?
          I am very much looking forward to it as well. Especially since the boys (at the recent NJ Con) said that Speight was working them harder than any director had before (kept them filming until 1AM, apparently, one day?).

And yes, would love for them to take advantage and have Gabriel appear in an episode this season.

Comment

Originally posted by waynedeath1047
            Im gonna bet he may be returning along with the other 2 Arch angels that are alivem Its also not completely bonkers if God may ressurect Raphael. If Sam and Dean dont at the very least try to consider the nuclear option then it would just be another wasted opportunity. This would also be the perfect time to make Metatron reverse his spell so they all fly again. I get why they made the Angels fall in season 8 but now it could very well end up being an absolute slaughter even worse than mine a few years ago.
            Totally agree with you Wayne. I think it's time the ArchAngels returned and God makes his appearance. The Darkness was only defeated by God and The ArchAngels, so how are the Winchesters supposed to stand up to such a powerful threat without some Divine Intervention? What do ya'll think?

Comment

Originally posted by Axalon
              The Darkness was only defeated by God and The ArchAngels, so how are the Winchesters supposed to stand up to such a powerful threat without some Divine Intervention? What do ya'll think?
              I don't see how the boys can defeat the Darkness without God's help but then they have often beaten the big bads without intervention from Heaven (Lucifer, the Leviathans, etc.). It might be interesting if Rowena ends up being their biggest ally or they end up aligning with the demons to defeat it. Using the forces of Darkness to defeat the Darkness, as it were.

Comment

Originally posted by Welling_is_pretty
                I don't see how the boys can defeat the Darkness without God's help but then they have often beaten the big bads without intervention from Heaven (Lucifer, the Leviathans, etc.). It might be interesting if Rowena ends up being their biggest ally or they end up aligning with the demons to defeat it. Using the forces of Darkness to defeat the Darkness, as it were.
                It's true that the boys have defeated the big bads mostly on their own, but they have always had some help here or there, whether it be from Gabriel learning about the keys to the cage, or deciphering the tablet with Kevin, getting Cas and Crowley's blood to make the weapon to defeat Dick Roman and so on. It would be interesting to see the boys team up with all manner of Supernatural beings to fight The Darkness as a common enemy.

Comment

Originally posted by Axalon
                  It's true that the boys have defeated the big bads mostly on their own, but they have always had some help here or there, whether it be from Gabriel learning about the keys to the cage, or deciphering the tablet with Kevin, getting Cas and Crowley's blood to make the weapon to defeat Dick Roman and so on.
                  True but not usually from the 'Heavenly' side. I mean, yeah, Cas but I kind of don't count Gabriel because he left Heaven long ago and seems more "Trickster"-ish than Angel, to me.

Comment

The cage episode for sure now... Eeekk! I almost don't care about episode 7 now.

Comment

I dont know Sino8r. Is it a coincidence Sam is having Visions and all of a sudden his childhood imaginary friend comes into play? Personally I think not. Would seem to me we may get more answers here.

Comment

Originally posted by waynedeath1047
                        I dont know Sino8r. Is it a coincidence Sam is having Visions and all of a sudden his childhood imaginary friend comes into play? Personally I think not. Would seem to me we may get more answers here.
                        Watch it just be about a ghost or something Kinda would be cool if it was a demon from his childhood (one of Lucifer's watchers) or maybe even something new from the fairy world. I wouldn't be opposed to it being a guardian angel or something really out there... even if it was God, Michael, or Lucifer (guess it would have be through a psychic projection) even. Could even being Gabriel since he loved to interact with Sam and Dean from time to time. Maybe that would lame if it was God? Some people on another forum and review sites don't like the idea of Amara being God's sister. Some said it was stupid. I personally liked the idea if they follow through with it properly. I still think they should make Death their brother or something even if he's really dead(just for clarification). Either way, I hope it ties into the main arc like all the shows this season. They have done an extraordinary job of that this season and hope it continues...
                        Last edited by sino8r; 11-16-2015, 01:30 AM.

Comment

If God had siblings (and I think Death being His brother is a really good idea), and if the writers were to continue the "brothers" theme and family which has been throughout the series, then Amara should have been God's brother, not sister. The interaction between Dean and Amara as it is playing out is kind of creepy actually. Their connection has me worried....

Comment

seems like Amara is into Dean tbh

that scene where she touched his face last episode all I could think of was 'are they going to kiss?'

it was kinda creepy , because she could be his daughter lol

anyway, on topic, I'm thinking Lucifer is Sam's imaginary friend

I mean he messed with Sam's life in so many ways, even his prom date was possessed
                            Last edited by taftvalue; 11-16-2015, 08:03 AM.

Comment

The only other "person" who might be his imaginary friend is Azazel. Mary made the deal, and obviously, Sam was being watched until Jess died, and beyond.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎