Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gotham "Knock, Knock" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bullock wasn't going to be gone for long.

Comment

Boy, if Jerome doesn't turn out to be Joker, I don't know who they'd get to do any better....unless they get Mark Hamill himself to dub for the guy.

Comment

Originally posted by darkphoenix21
        If Jerome is Joker than Barbara must end up being Harley and whose to say she has to be younger than Joker, after all she was an animated creation first.
        I do get a harley vibe from her but kind of want her to be younger. Id be ok if she was harley tho cause she seems to be playing that role.

Comment

Originally posted by darkphoenix21
          If Jerome is Joker than Barbara must end up being Harley and whose to say she has to be younger than Joker, after all she was an animated creation first.
          She's not the character at all. She shouldn't be either.

God bless you! God bless everyone in your life!

Comment

Two episodes in and season 2 is already better than all of season 1 (IMHO). Those complaining about changes to Batman characters and Canon might like the show better if they think of it being set in an Elseworld Alternate universe where things aren't supposed to follow Canon. I doubt the show has the ok, or wants to pay the extra cash to use the names Joker and Harley Quinn, that's fine we know them when we see them.

Comment

Originally posted by Carmine-Infantino
              Two episodes in and season 2 is already better than all of season 1 (IMHO). Those complaining about changes to Batman characters and Canon might like the show better if they think of it being set in an Elseworld Alternate universe where things aren't supposed to follow Canon. I doubt the show has the ok, or wants to pay the extra cash to use the names Joker and Harley Quinn, that's fine we know them when we see them.
              If it doesn't follow the canon at all then there's no point in having a it be even connected to batman at all. If it's not going to do the characters right, then there's no reason for it to be the characters.

God bless you! God bless everyone in your life!

Comment

Killing Essen felt like a waste.

The exploits of the criminals are totally unearned. You can't just walk into a police station with a couple of shotguns and expect to walk out alive. You can't take your time dropping people off a roof and not have the cops show up to find you. At least have some sort of plan.

Bullock being the only one intelligent enough to think that the kidnap victims being linked to one location was a clue is stupid.

Someone also needs to tell the writers how a computer works. The data is stored on the hard drive. You don't need to fix the whole computer. You just need to plug the hard drive into a different computer.

I want to like Jerome, but the actor's performance doesn't feel 100% natural, which is hurting it for me.

Two duds to start the season, for me.
                Last edited by Backward Galaxy; 09-29-2015, 09:51 AM.

Comment

The actor playing Jerome seems to be trying to use different aspects of other Joker performances, he has some instances were he is the 89 version and other occasions were he is imitating Animated Series or the Dark Knight trilogy's version of the Joker.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎