Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SHIELD Season Premiere "Laws of Nature" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Simmons is going to get spit back out

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
      Ah ok so basically it will be the reason for the Registraiton Act thing. So they can trace all powered people and when it gets going thats when Cap and IronMan are forced to take sides.
      That sounds just about right and it would make sense.

Comment

ya thats what im thinking. Wonder if she will be changed.

Comment

So shes in the Phantom Zone? lol

Comment

Simmons was teleported to the other side of the universe so, someone from GoTG or Thor will have to save her.

Comment

Poor Simmons, I think she is trapped in the dark world aka Svartalfheim.

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
                ya thats what im thinking. Wonder if she will be changed.
                Simmons? My personal theory is she is a Skrull or part Skrull, an enemy of the Kree who happen to be shape shifters. Hopefully the show goes there, it would provide a lot drama and something the show can explore further down the line.

Comment

Originally posted by Degobunny
                  Simmons? My personal theory is she is a Skrull or part Skrull, an enemy of the Kree who happen to be shape shifters. Hopefully the show goes there, it would provide a lot drama and something the show can explore further down the line.
                  Can they use Skrulls? I thought that was one of the reasons they wanted the rights to Fantastic Four back.

I could be mistaken.

Comment

Originally posted by Halberdier17
                    Can they use Skrulls? I thought that was one of the reasons they wanted the rights to Fantastic Four back.I could be mistaken.
                    They can use the Skrull. The only Skrull they can't use is the Super Skrull.Marvel Studios wanted the Fantastic 4 back as far as I know for two reasons Silver Surfer and Galactus.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎