No announcement yet.

HARVEST & AMBUSH Official Episode Rewatch Mk II thread - Friday Sep 18 2015

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jon-el87
    Where did those memories come from? Were they implanted? Or are you suggesting his mere genes contains Lex's memories?
    TV clones often have genetic memories, see the Kandorians.

Comment

There's a theory that acenstor memories could be deep in your DNA. The people that did the Assassin Creed games based that theory on their entire franchise. However, in that they build a machine that's able to access those memories. In Alexander's case, I don't think he has had trauma or anything to really trigger these memories, altho considering he is a clone, it could be easier for him to have these memories than if he was just a descendent of Lex.

Comment

Seriously, what was up with this season and it's heavy political and religous episodes? I never felt it was this heavy handed in previous seasons. It really doesn't fit the tone of Smallville at all. It can totally work in other shows, but not with this show.

Comment

Did Lois just use the same passage Samuel L. Jackson does in Pulp Fiction?

Comment

Originally posted by Tabularasa
            Seriously, what was up with this season and it's heavy political and religous episodes? I never felt it was this heavy handed in previous seasons. It really doesn't fit the tone of Smallville at all. It can totally work in other shows, but not with this show.
            It's verges on offensive. I don't like it.

Comment

Did Lois just use the same passage Samuel L. Jackson does in Pulp Fiction?
              Yep.

Comment

Ezekiel 25:17

Comment

Why are religious minorities always dangerous cults in Hollywood?

Comment

Seriously, what was "political" about this episode? You had a bunch of nutcases that believed that their god told them something and in good ol' fanatic tradition they followed it to the letter. How's that different from the L&C episode Just Say Noah where that guy built the ark and tried to drown the Earth?

Comment

Hollywood is an equal opportunity hater.

Comment

Season 9 and 10 always amused me in how a lot of the episodes felt like a new version Lois & Clark.

Comment

Since when are muslims a minority and when are they not painted as a dangerous terrorist bunch in Hollywood?

Comment

Amazing Lois and Clark scene Welcome back Lex!!

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Doena
                              Seriously, what was "political" about this episode? You had a bunch of nutcases that believed that their god told them something and in good ol' fanatic tradition they followed it to the letter. How's that different from the L&C episode Just Say Noah where that guy built the ark and tried to drown the Earth?
                              I wasn't really talking about this episode, but there's a lot of politics brought up in other episodes of the 10th season that were never brought up in the previous 9 seasons.

Comment

I wasn't really talking about this episode, but there's a lot of politics brought up in other episodes of the 10th season that were never brought up in the previous 9 seasons.
                                I agree.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎