HARVEST & AMBUSH Official Episode Rewatch Mk II thread - Friday Sep 18 2015

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jon-el87
    Where did all those kids come from?
    "Friends" of Alexander, Tess made sure she got some kids and paid them enough to make Alexander feel like a normal child.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Doena
      Would it have been a better story it had been devout muslims?
      BTW, Thank you for what your country is doing to help those refugees. The whole world is at awe at your generosity.

Comment

So blue K is good but greek K is bad. Soylent green is people!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by kal-el_Girl
          "Friends" of Alexander, Tess made sure she got some kids and paid them enough to make Alexander feel like a normal child.
          Something Lionel never thought about doing (I'm thinking about the Memoria flashback to Lex birthday party).

Comment

Man this is a straight up weird episode.

Comment

Something Lionel never thought about doing (I'm thinking about the Memoria flashback to Lex birthday party).
              Well, if you consider the Reunion flashbacks one has to ask, how many friends Lex has alienated himself with his own behaviour.

Comment

But that was the real Alexander and he would've known those kids were not his friends and were bought with Daddy Warbucks' money.

Comment

You know the butterfly effect?

Imagine, these people had adopted Lana in their daughter's stead. Lana lost her parents, they lost their child. It would have been a "sign from god". Lana would not have grown up in Smallville, not become everyone's obsession and certainly not grown up as a spoiled brat. And these people? They wouldn't have killed about 20 young women (and their boyfriends) over the years.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Doena
                    You know the butterfly effect?

Imagine, these people had adopted Lana in their daughter's stead. Lana lost her parents, they lost their child. It would have been a "sign from god". Lana would not have grown up in Smallville, not become everyone's obsession and certainly not grown up as a spoiled brat. And these people? They wouldn't have killed about 20 young women (and their boyfriends) over the years.
                    I like what you're saying, keep going.

Comment

This is one of the most ridiculous filler episodes SV ever produced.

Comment

Although the Tess/Alexander arc totally saves the episode. And actually scientists have mentioned that there are memories stored in our DNA.

Comment

Where did those memories come from? Were they implanted? Or are you suggesting his mere genes contains Lex's memories?

Comment

Originally posted by kal-el_Girl
                            This is one of the most ridiculous filler episodes SV ever produced.
                            I like it. Honestly.

Comment

It's Scarecrow!!

Comment

Where did those memories come from? Were they implanted? Or are you suggesting his mere genes contains Lex's memories?
                                I'm not saying genes are this accurate when remembering other times, SV is pushing this idea a bit further.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎