No announcement yet.

HOMECOMING & ISIS Official Episode Rewatch Mk II thread - Friday Sep 11 2015

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tabularasa
    I feel like this girl talking to Lois is the writer's idea of an avatar for the fans.
    I had the same thought...

Comment

LOVE the flash-forward!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsK
        Poor Lois. Punchbowl Maggie is pretty harsh, isn't she?
        Why would she bring up Lana? I thought everybody hated her, oh is it just me? LOL

Comment

Then what happened to Greg Arkin? Will have to go back and watch again
          He was still buried beneath that thing. That doesn't make his return here any more logical.

Comment

Ah! The future! The Music! Everything about this is fantastic.

Comment

LOVE the flash-forward!!!
              Very cute!!

Comment

Originally posted by kal-el_Girl
                Why would she bring up Lana? I thought everybody hated her, oh is it just me? LOL
                Apparently Lana and Clark just went together so well, that even though they barely dated in high school, hearing about Clark makes her think of Lana.

Photo Jimmy Olson!! Wonder if Clark is curious about that.

Comment

What I find interesting is that Erica really changed her looks between seasons four and ten. All others: Tom, Michael, Kristin and Allison look pretty much the same at the beginning and end of their run.

Comment

Apparently Lana and Clark just went together so well, that even though they barely dated in high school, hearing about Clark makes her think of Lana.

Photo Jimmy Olson!! Wonder if Clark is curious about that.
                    He has a lot of questions and he can't even compute all that info in so little time.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Doena
                      What I find interesting is that Erica really changed her looks between seasons four and ten. All others: Tom, Michael, Kristin and Allison look pretty much the same at the beginning and end of their run.
                      The producers finally let her darken her hair after Lana left the show- and it looks so much better as her natural color without all the blonde highlights

Comment

October 15th: Nice call back to Back to the Future Part II

Comment

Originally posted by Tabularasa
                          October 15th: Nice call back to Back to the Future Part II
                          YES!!!

Comment

The producers finally let her darken her hair after Lana left the show- and it looks so much better as her natural color without all the blonde highlights
                            I also think her face filled out a bit. In the beginning she had these deep lines from her nose down to the corners of her mouth. She lost them over the years.

Comment

Future Clark!

Comment

I love this scene between Clark and Lois. She really comes off as a wife taking care of her husband who is having an off day.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎