Collapse
No announcement yet.

HOMECOMING & ISIS Official Episode Rewatch Mk II thread - Friday Sep 11 2015

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, who is this person he loves that Brainiac sent away?

Comment

Jonathan's funeral. His death really was the beginning of Clark's super guilt.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Doena
        So, who is this person he loves that Brainiac sent away?
        Kara?

Comment

Originally posted by MrsK
          Interesting choice of villain they chose to bring back. Bug boy may be one of the first meteor freaks, but he was never one of the fan favorites, as I recall
          And his original ending didn't really leave room for a introspective change and return.

Comment

Odd that they didn't have a homecoming queen already selected - it wouldn't have been Lois... no one even remembers her
            Agree, wouldn't they have chosen one of those popular girls from the prom episode.

Comment

And his original ending didn't really leave room for a introspective change and return.
              Exactly. Did they have an episode of the Chloe chronicles or some other offscreen story that addressed that?

Comment

Jonathan's funeral. His death really was the beginning of Clark's super guilt.
                And Jor-el keeps reinforcing it over and over.

Comment

Originally posted by kal-el_Girl
                  And Jor-el keeps reinforcing it over and over.
                  Yep.

Comment

I just wonder how he survived - last we saw of him he had turned into hundreds of bugs.
                    When I rewatched that scene recently I came to a different conclusion. Now I don't think he actually turned into the bugs. I think they came from the metal thing that dropped on him. Remember Men in Black? When J kicked open the rusty container and also released hundreds of cockroaches?

Comment

I thought Clark finally understood that Oliver needed him - back when Toyman came back.

Comment

I really like this episode, it reminds me of It's a Wonderful Life.

How can Clark not know that Oliver needs him, we all need the support of our friends.

Comment

When I rewatched that scene recently I came to a different conclusion. Now I don't think he actually turned into the bugs. I think they came from the metal thing that dropped on him. Remember Men in Black? When J kicked open the rusty container and also released hundreds of cockroaches?
                          Then what happened to Greg Arkin? Will have to go back and watch again

Comment

Originally posted by Tabularasa
                            I think it's kind of funny and fitting that the writers decided the 200th episode to be a take on the It's A Wonderful Life formula. I've noticed that a number of shows use their big 100th or 200th episodes to mirror classic movies that inspired them. I remember the Scrubs 100th episode was a Wizard of Oz episode.
                            Stargate SG-1's episode was a homage to a number of fantasy and science fiction movies and shows: Wizard of Oz, Star Trek, Farscape, ...

Comment

Poor Lois. Punchbowl Maggie is pretty harsh, isn't she?

Comment

I feel like this girl talking to Lois is the writer's idea of an avatar for the fans.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎