No announcement yet.

HOMECOMING & ISIS Official Episode Rewatch Mk II thread - Friday Sep 11 2015

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tabularasa
    I don't think he was a fan favorite, but I think a lot of people remember that 2nd episode for some reason, so I think it worked. I can't really think of who else to bring in from Season 1.
    Yeah, a lot of the other season 1 villains got killed. Coach Walt, Tina Greer (in her second appearance), Sean Kelvin, Harry Volk, Bob Rickman, one of the villains from kinetic, Sam Phelan, Sasha Woodsman (killed in her second appearance), Tyler Randall.

All that's left are Greg, Jodi Melville (Amy Adams would be too expensive at this point in her career for such a small part), Jeff Palmer, Jeremy Creek, Eric Summers (didn't show any interest in changing his ways in his second appearance. And he looks like another Smallville character: Henry James Olsen. Would make people think Jimmy's back, at first. And if he hadn't been played by Aaron's twin brother, would you remember him?) the other two guys from Kinetic and Justin Gaines (not sure if Adam Brody ends up in the same category as Amy Adams). So, out of those, Greg is the only one people will remember (and the show could afford). The only alternative would be to have a brand new character show up, who Clark had a run in with offscreen.
    Last edited by jon-el87; 09-12-2015, 08:57 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by DJ Doena
      And his original ending didn't really leave room for a introspective change and return.
      But, then, whose did? Like i previously said, they killed off many of the villains the first season. The others are extremely forgettable or the actor's gotten too expensive. Though, it would've been nice to see a return of some character like Byron Moore (who we never got a follow-up on).

Comment

• Amy Adams would have been really awesome (and in 2010 she hadn't been Lois Lane yet). Also, she would have been a freak that could be genuinely thankful to Clark and as a woman looking for love she could have been a powerful counternote to Punchbowl Maddie

Comment

• Originally posted by jon-el87
          Well, the emergency's been cleared up. Gonna be rewatching these episodes now and reply to a few posts afterwards.

Actually, in Back to the Future II, it was october 21st, 2015. Not the 15th.
          Ah, you are correct! My bad. Altho that makes the scene better because I was like if you're going to use the date, why not put it in 2015?

Comment

• Originally posted by DJ Doena
            Amy Adams would have been really awesome (and in 2010 she hadn't been Lois Lane yet). Also, she would have been a freak that could be genuinely thankful to Clark and as a woman looking for love she could have been a powerful counternote to Punchbowl Maddie
            Amy would've been great, but she had already moved on to bigger and better things. Plus, the fact that they really didn't get many people to return for the 200th besides Braniac and bugboy, I think they may have been saving up that money for later appearances towards the end of the season.

Comment

• Originally posted by jon-el87
              Don't think they could do a character called "Isis" today.
              Nope, even Archer had to change their spy name after the whole Isis incidents.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎