Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

That car explosion was pretty awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by kal-el_Girl
      Where was Deadshot when Lana was around?

I'm sure he would have been under her spell, just like everyone else, and gone around killing all other suitors

Comment

Originally posted by MrsK
        Surely she made that connection. Didn't she have his picture back then?

Did she ever question how he knew it was Clark she was talking about?
        Well if she did make the connection then she's aware he used to be the leader of the JSA. So it wouldn't be that much of a stretch to assume he knows the Blur.

Comment

I actually didn't mind Western Deadshot. I personally like his incarnations in Arrow and I like what I've seen of him in Suicide Squad, but Smallville's version felt pretty legit too. Which is good considering how much I really don't like what they did with poor Slade.

Comment

I'm sure he would have been under her spell, just like everyone else, and gone around killing all other suitors
            Haha!! I totally agree, she would've charm her way into his psyche and make him yet another Lana zombie.

Comment

Originally posted by Tabularasa
              I actually didn't mind Western Deadshot. I personally like his incarnations in Arrow and I like what I've seen of him in Suicide Squad, but Smallville's version felt pretty legit too. Which is good considering how much I really don't like what they did with poor Slade.
              I agree

Comment

Gasp, she's changed her name?! True evidence to evil. Nobody innocent would ever have their name changed (because no parent ever gives a child a crappy name).

Comment

Attacked by Green Arrow - huh. Seems if he had wanted to hurt her, she wouldn't be standing there unscathed...

Comment

If Cat had been 60% less annoying this episode would've been pretty awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by kal-el_Girl
                      If Cat had been 60% less annoying this episode would've been pretty awesome.
                      This scene with Clark makes her much less annoying to me.

Comment

I really love this Clat talk here.

Comment

Attacked by Green Arrow - huh. Seems if he had wanted to hurt her, she wouldn't be standing there unscathed...
                          She's the one who kept attacking him with random things!

Comment

Getting a job in which your photo shows up next to your byline in a major, worldwide paper isn't the best way to hide from someone, even if you change your name.

Comment

From this conversation, I think it is clear that she DOES know who Carter is

Comment

This scene with Clark makes her much less annoying to me.
                                Tptb made Cat annoying since she has conservative views so therefore all conservatives are idiotic and unbearable.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎