No announcement yet.

Padalecki teases God and Lucifer.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Padalecki teases God and Lucifer.

I think anyone with a brain saw this coming. How does it end? Lucifer sacrifices himself? Lucifer becomes more powerful than anyone could imagine due to the Darkness being unsheathed? The Darkness kills God? Who knows?

Because the Darkness is a pre-Biblical entity that God fought off many, many, many years ago, there’s a good chance the brothers will need God’s help to figure out how to defeat it. There’s also the chance that they’ll have to turn to Lucifer. Basically, at this point, nothing’s off limits.
    “I think [the Darkness] certainly opens the door for Lucifer and/or God to pop up,” Jared Padalecki said. ”We’re certainly going back to that and going a bit more biblical and having our take on the writings that didn’t make it into the Bible.”
    And while we know that this could mean that Sam and Dean might have to turn to Metatron, even Metatron’s knowledge isn’t a match for God. As Padalecki put it, “Since we know God’s a scribe, we may have to invite him along for the ride.”

maybe Lucifer will get a redemption story lol

Comment

Originally posted by taftvalue
      maybe Lucifer will get a redemption story lol
      Sarcasm aside, I really hope not. Doesn't exactly sound like the myths I've read about in the bible. Not to mention that from a theatrical point of view, A Lucifer redemption story would most likely come off as WAY cheesy.

If Lucifer shows up again I hope his only motivation for ANY kind of possible, if only temporary, alliance with the Winchesters is because of his own pride of being "top dog". That would make more sense.

Then if that's not even enough then I could FINALLY see "God" pop up as a physical character to ally himself with his archangel children (Michael, Lucifer, and yes, Gabriel) and the Winchesters, with God most likely possessing either Mary or John Winchester.

Comment

Paladecki teases God and Lucifer.
        The guy got balls, considering he's going to end up before one or the other.
        Last edited by DJ Doena; 08-30-2015, 11:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TyrantLord
          Sarcasm aside, I really hope not. Doesn't exactly sound like the myths I've read about in the bible. Not to mention that from a theatrical point of view, A Lucifer redemption story would most likely come off as WAY cheesy.

If Lucifer shows up again I hope his only motivation for ANY kind of possible, if only temporary, alliance with the Winchesters is because of his own pride of being "top dog". That would make more sense.

Then if that's not even enough then I could FINALLY see "God" pop up as a physical character to ally himself with his archangel children (Michael, Lucifer, and yes, Gabriel) and the Winchesters, with God most likely possessing either Mary or John Winchester.
          Tyrant dude we are already way off the reservation when it comes to the bible. So looking to it for any clues at this point is just about as useful as looking to Moby Dick. (if you get that joke points to you.)

And Lucifer getting a redemption story would actually make sense. Above all the gruff and cynicism all Lucifer is now that we know what it was the corrupted him is a confused child. I could see him sacrificing himself or at the very least wearing The Mark of Cain yet again to atone for his sins.

I think God is going to remain Chuck until further notice. But to me it would be pretty awesome if John Winchester came back and there was a mystery behind his presence. It would be cool to see something in the fashion of him not remembering who he is and the boys try to bring him up to speed only for him to be God in the end. Both vessel and possessor dont know who they are.

Anywho...that's my opinion.

Comment

There actually is a Lucifer redemption story out there in, The Fallen series. The book series is very different than the movie. In the movie They decided not to go with the whole redemption that the book had. Which makes more sense to me, but the book series was still a pretty good read.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolflmg
              There actually is a Lucifer redemption story out there in, The Fallen series. The book series is very different than the movie. In the movie They decided not to go with the whole redemption that the book had. Which makes more sense to me, but the book series was still a pretty good read.
              I read that, didn't see it as a redemption story. Been a while though.
              The movie came out? Didn't know that either.

Comment

I couldn't have said it better myself! That would be horrible... I will look forward to FINALLY seeing the cage! Eeeekk!
                Last edited by sino8r; 10-08-2015, 02:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by waynedeath1047
                  Tyrant dude we are already way off the reservation when it comes to the bible. So looking to it for any clues at this point is just about as useful as looking to Moby Dick. (if you get that joke points to you.)

And Lucifer getting a redemption story would actually make sense. Above all the gruff and cynicism all Lucifer is now that we know what it was the corrupted him is a confused child. I could see him sacrificing himself or at the very least wearing The Mark of Cain yet again to atone for his sins.

I think God is going to remain Chuck until further notice. But to me it would be pretty awesome if John Winchester came back and there was a mystery behind his presence. It would be cool to see something in the fashion of him not remembering who he is and the boys try to bring him up to speed only for him to be God in the end. Both vessel and possessor dont know who they are.

Anywho...that's my opinion.
                  I know everyone always have thought Chuck is God but it's really stupid if you think about it... No offense to anyone! So basically God, the almighty creator of the universe, is a giant coward and accepts no personal responsibility. He ends up changing his mind about angels and allows them to have free will through untold destruction by Lucifur via Sam & Dean?! Sure... the apocalypse was somewhat avoided but many, many people were killed in all the disasters they mentioned when the cage was opened and also when Sam said yes. I'm sure it will be God's excuse somewhat but it just doesn't feel right to me for some obvious reason lol! Plus Chuck was annoying Would love to see John as good though! Would make more sense and symbolically wonderful! I might actually cry like a girl after not seeing JDM on Supernatural after all these years! He was pretty good on "The Possession" movie a few years back...
                  Last edited by sino8r; 10-08-2015, 03:13 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎