Page 8 of 38 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
    The thing is I have more reasons to suspect you, FZ but with that comes more reasons to pause at my suspicion. It is tricky

Hopeless Forum Addict Halberdier17's Avatar
    The person I was unsure of was Onox just because they seemed really eager to do a lynching as soon as possible though I didn't push it because I wasn't sure.

Out of the lower posters, specifically Splints, Ash and John, does one strike you all more suspicious than the other?

Quote Originally Posted by Halberdier17 View Post
    The person I was unsure of was Onox just because they seemed really eager to do a lynching as soon as possible though I didn't push it because I wasn't sure.
    Okay, I can see why that would be worrisome to you.
    Thanks for the response, it helps me get a better feel for you.

Thanks for answering Kitty. I honestly don't know what to say. Your latest posts feel genuine to me, but I don't know if that's just because I let go of my guard, and if so, if it's a good thing.

Maybe I'm missing something with Pali. He just said there was a game I defended him and he was bad. For the life of me, I can't remember such a game. I was under the impression that I'm pretty good at reading him, and defend him when he's really good and everyone is all over him. Maybe I forgot that game. Can't blame me, LOL. But like I said, at the moment, he feels like he's trying to understand the craziness.

Onox is a devil . He's good at deceiving me. At the moment he feels good, but I wouldn't surprised if he's fooling me. The game I defended him when he was an A list scum, is one I can't forget, in contrast to the one Pali's pointing to. Can never really trust him, but see no reason to distrust him for now.

I liked Halber's one line explaining his suspicion. Seemed genuine to me.

As for the low posters, I think it's a joke trying to say who seems suspicious. There's nothing there.

Quote Originally Posted by fantom zoner View Post
    As for the low posters, I think it's a joke trying to say who seems suspicious. There's nothing there.
    I cannot blame you for not seeing anything as I often find it strange when people do - but aren't you one of the players who usually finds things there? I kind of expected you to be suspicious of Splints arrival closely following Tricks vote but not returning to catch up like she said she would. I myself find that interesting. But in terms of finding one more suspicious than them all, I can see they're all on a level playing field. I just kind of expected you to have a little more to say on them as I think you usually do. People can correct me if I am wrong

Quote Originally Posted by kneel4justice View Post
    I cannot blame you for not seeing anything as I often find it strange when people do - but aren't you one of the players who usually finds things there? I kind of expected you to be suspicious of Splints arrival closely following Tricks vote but not returning to catch up like she said she would. I myself find that interesting. But in terms of finding one more suspicious than them all, I can see they're all on a level playing field. I just kind of expected you to have a little more to say on them as I think you usually do. People can correct me if I am wrong
    I just interpreted their mutual votes as banter. Tricks sent some reminders to Splints and voted for her to encourage her to come on, and Splints replied by voting back. I was expecting her to come back, but the fact that she hasn't yet means nothing to me in terms of alignment. It's not the lack of posts that bothers me about people, but what they do post. Other than what I saw as banter, there's nothing for me to judge by, so I'm not going to bother no matter what you may expect of me. And it's very different from what I did with your posts. I have expectations of you and how you play, and your posts had content, just not what I expected.

Quote Originally Posted by fantom zoner View Post
    I just interpreted their mutual votes as banter. Tricks sent some reminders to Splints and voted for her to encourage her to come on, and Splints replied by voting back. I was expecting her to come back, but the fact that she hasn't yet means nothing to me in terms of alignment. It's not the lack of posts that bothers me about people, but what they do post. Other than what I saw as banter, there's nothing for me to judge by, so I'm not going to bother no matter what you may expect of me. And it's very different from what I did with your posts. I have expectations of you and how you play, and your posts had content, just not what I expected.
    Thanks for the explanation, I understand...puts my thoughts to rest.

Hey everyone! Just popping in to say hi! How are you all? I haven't been on this site for ages! Wow, time flies.

Quote Originally Posted by Loulou26 View Post
    Hey everyone! Just popping in to say hi! How are you all? I haven't been on this site for ages! Wow, time flies.
    Wish you were playing, it just isn't the same without you! ♡

Quote Originally Posted by kneel4justice View Post
    Wish you were playing, it just isn't the same without you! ♡
    Aw thanks Kitty. Yeah, I kinda miss mafia now I see it in action again lol

Me thinks the scum are hiding this round since that is easier for them. I am liking FZ so far although she seems to be less antagonistic to me then usual. I learned my lesson about following Onox...it leads to bad things so I am very hesitant about him being townie. K4J is a lot of talk. I am trying to see the meat between the lines at the moment in regards to K4J. Also were the heck is John?

But I am le tired!

Quote Originally Posted by Degobunny View Post
    Me thinks the scum are hiding this round since that is easier for them. I am liking FZ so far although she seems to be less antagonistic to me then usual. I learned my lesson about following Onox...it leads to bad things so I am very hesitant about him being townie. K4J is a lot of talk. I am trying to see the meat between the lines at the moment in regards to K4J. Also were the heck is John?
    Hmm. Okay - I honestly am not really sure what to make of this catch-up at the moment. I am inclined to think you'd say a bit more since it is nearly the end of Day 1.
    Quote Originally Posted by BegemotGeroi View Post
    But I am le tired!
    Hi, you must be our replacement player! Welcome to the game, thanks for helping us out.
    And judging by the start of this post I am assuming you made one prior that did not come through? If so, don't worry that only happens a very short time with new accounts so the mods on the site can confirm you're not spam.

As I posted before, to give our new player a day to get acclimated, I'm extending the day phase until (around) this time tomorrow.

Day one is ending soon!

Page 8 of 38 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast