Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Last Adopted Daughter of Krypton

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love the last chapter as I have the entire story, If you ever decide to to a seqeal to this story i'd be happy to read it

But for now I'll be happy with the Epilogue

Can't wait to see what happens in the Epilogue so Please Update Soon

Comment

• Originally posted by clarkfan325
      Great chapter. I loved everything that happened in this chapter and can't wait to read the epilogue.
      Originally posted by SG2788
      Love the last chapter as I have the entire story, If you ever decide to to a seqeal to this story i'd be happy to read it

But for now I'll be happy with the Epilogue

Can't wait to see what happens in the Epilogue so Please Update Soon
      Thanks you for the kind words! And thank you all who've been reading it!

I'm kinda ashamed of how long it took me to finish it, but my life got really busy those past months. Anyway, epilogue below.

Comment

• Epilogue

Lois looked at her reflection in the mirror. A smile was playing in her lips while her eyes sparkled in happiness. She hadn’t actually imagined that trying on her wedding dress would bring this much fulfillment to her. It was all because the man in her life, she was sure.

“You look beautiful, Lois!” Kara said, behind her. Clark’s cousin was living with the couple in the Kent farm. Their relationship started rocky, especially due to Kara’s difficulty in adapt in this planet. But since then, they were able to work out their differences and amend their relationship.

Lois smiled. “Thanks.”

“Kara is right, honey. You look stunning,” Martha said as she made the final adjusts on the tale of the dress. She took a few days off from her Senator duties to help her future daughter-in-law with the wedding planning. “I can’t believe this is the same dress I used on my own wedding so many years ago. The changes we made gave it a whole new form.”

The brunette felt a bit of guilty. “Mrs. K… Are you really sure I can use your dress?”

“Lois, we’ve talked about this. I couldn’t be more honored that you’re getting married to my son using the same dress I wore when I get married to his father.” She then moved closer to Lois and placed her hands on her shoulders, looking at her through the mirror. “Besides, you two are not exactly in a position to be spending money on a wedding dress. You just got promoted to full time reporter and Clark hasn’t even started his internship.”

A shy smirk started playing on Lois’s lips. “It’s a good thing my father offered to pay for our wedding. Probably with the money from my college savings and all the disappointments it brings.”

Martha just chuckled.

Suddenly, Lois’s super hearing picked a disturb sound in Metropolis. “I’m needed.” She then turned around and started to run towards her bedroom.

“Lois!” Martha called, stopping her on her tracks. Lois turned around to look at the redhead. “The dress, honey. You need help to take it off.”

Lois looked down, losing the momentum. “Oh.” She then walked towards Martha. “Help me take it off fast, please.”

Kara approached her, hesitantly. “Hm, Lois, let me help.”

“What?” Lois looked at her, surprised. “Kara, we’ve agreed you were not to enter into the superhero game yet.”

“No one will see me, I promise. Let me do it, please.”

Lois wasn’t sure. She looked at Martha, who simply smiled. She then sighed, looking back at Clark’s cousin. “Okay. But only because this dress won’t –“ But Kara was out the house before she could finish the sentence. “… come out.”

She looked back at Martha. The redhead shrugged. “Kara’s a good girl,” Martha spoke.

Lois nodded. “I know. And I don’t like to control what can or cannot do, but she’s been a stasis for twenty years. Clark and I don’t know if she’s ready yet.”

Martha placed a hand on her arm. “Let these things happen naturally. I believe our mistakes are as important as our successes.”

The brunette smiled. “I don’t know how you do it. You always know what to say.”

“It comes with time,” Martha reassured her. “There’s something I’ve been meaning to give to you.”

Lois stared at her, curious. Martha reached her purse and took a box out of it, giving it to the brunette. “Really?” Lois looked surprised as she opened the box and saw a necklace.

“When I first came into this house, I was the city girl, and Jonathan's mom was...” Martha made a face. “Particular. I didn't think I'd ever measure up to everything she'd been for him his whole life. But on our wedding day, she gave me that necklace and said the thing she couldn't measure was Jonathan's happiness since he'd met me. I thought this could be your something old.”

Lois grinned and hugged the woman she considered like a mother. “Thank you.”

“Another day saved by Superwoman. The Metropolis’s hero rescued the tiger Zoey, who had escaped the Metropolis Zoo this afternoon, causing terror in the streets,” the anchorwoman spoke. “Questions arise as Superwoman’s partner, Superman, hasn’t been seen for a month. Our reporter Sara Atwell is at the Zoo to tell us more about the incident.”

At that moment, Lois walked through the door fully dressed as Superwoman. Kara was at the living room watching the reportage. “If I’ll have my suit damaged every time I rescue wild kitties from tree, I should learn how to sew,” Lois said as she was cupped the torn part on her left shoulder.

“They’re wondering where Kal-El is,” Kara told her, pointing to the TV.

“If they’re missing their male superhero they barely know, imagine the engaged woman who’s been sleeping without her man in their large bed for a whole month,” Lois ironized.

She was starting to head to her room to change when Kara got up and approached her, hands in her pockets. “Lois, uh… Lex came to talk to me again.”

Lois raised an eyebrow. “What did he want this time?”

“He just wanted to talk. He told me he made mistake and that he’s trying to start over, thanking me for giving him that chance.”

Lois rolled her eyes. “Typical.”

Kara averted her eyes. “He sounded sincere.”

“And I’m sure it’s the same thing Clark said to his parents years ago. Kara…” Lois waited for the blonde to look at her. “We’ve laid out to you all the bad things he has done. To Clark, to me, to Chloe, to our friends, and everyone else who stands in his way. I know that you’re new here, so you want to get to know people, have your own friends, to fit in. I get that. But Lex Luthor doesn’t do things without an ulterior reason and, although I hate to admit it, he knows how to be a charismatic guy to get what he wants.”

Kara nodded, uncertain. “I suppose you’re right.”

At that moment, the front door opened. The women looked at that direction watching as a male figure appeared in front of them, wearing a small smile on his face as he saw them. “Clark!” Lois said as she ran to hug him, smiling from ear to ear.

Clark wrapped his arms around her tightly, closing his eyes as he takes comfort in his lover’s embrace. Lois then kissed him, but before he could deepen it, she broke it and punched his shoulder, to his total confusion. “You told me you’d be training only for a week.”

“Uh, I talked to Jor-El and… And since I’m about to start my internship at the Planet, I thought it’d be better to not absent myself from work in the first months. Se we agreed I’d stay a little longer. It was a last minute decision, I’m sorry.”

“I was getting worried,” Lois said, clutching to his jacket.

“I’m here now,” he said, bowing his head. “I’ve missed you.”

Their lips got closer, but before they could kiss each other again, Kara cleared her throat. Clark jerked his head and looked at her. “Oh. Kara, hi.”

Kara was smiling, amused. “Hi.”

“How’s everything going?” Clark asked.

Kara looked at Lois before answering. “It’s… It’s fine.”She then cleared her throat. “What did you do to the blue crystal?” She asked, reminding him of the crystal that Zor-El gave to her before sending her to Earth, which contained his and Lara’s DNA, allowing clones of both of them to be made.

“Jor-El warned me about your father’s plan, Kara. I had to destroy it. I’m sorry.”

“I understand,” Kara nodded, sadness evident on her face.

“I know how hard it was for you, too, Clark,” Lois spoke. “It was your only possibility of seeing your biological mother again.”

Clark averted his eyes. “It’s okay. I did what it had to be done.”

“Here it is, Mr. Bailey,” Clark gave to his supervisor some papers as he adjusted his glasses.

Jason Bailey flipped through the papers. “Good work, Kent.” He got up from his chair and started to head to the elevator, giving a pat on Clark’s shoulder.

“T-thank you, Mr. Bailey,” Clark said, shyly.

Lois and Chloe were observing from the copy room. “He was never that nice to me,” Lois complained.

“Maybe because you weren’t as dedicated?” Chloe smirked.

Lois scoffed.

Clark approached them, now more relaxed due to no other people in sight. “You’re doing great, Smallville. The lack of eye contact, the shoulders down, the glasses tic. You’re really pulling it off.”

Clark smiled. “Did you talk to Chloe?”

Chloe frowned. “Talk about what about?”

“Oh, right. Chloe,” Lois lowered her voice. “Clark and I have been talking and we think Superwoman and Superman should give you an exclusive interview. To settle in we’re here to help and nothing more.”

“Wouldn’t people get suspicious?”

“We’re not talking about having an interview right now,” Clark said. “We thought you could start pushing pieces about our superhero activities and get your name associated with our superhero identities.”

“Besides, you already have a few Green Arrow pieces under your pen. It wouldn’t be far-fetched for you to become the voice of the superhero community,” Lois completed.

Chloe looked doubtful. “I don’t know guys. I appreciate the offer and the possible turning point in my career, but it’d feel like I was cheating.”

“Look, Chlo, I know it’s a grey area. We don’t wanna fluffy pieces, either. We want someone to ask the right questions without manipulating what we’re trying to say and do,” Lois told her.

“But if you don’t feel you can do it, that’s okay. We understand,” Clark assured his friend.

Chloe nodded, looking pensive. “Okay, I’ll do it. For you, guys.”

Both of them smiled. “Thanks. Get ready to become world famous,” Lois said.

Jimmy entered the copy room with a boyish grin on his face. “Guys, guys! Guess what?”

“What’s it, Jimmy?” Clark asked.

“I just got off the phone with a good friend of mine. He accepted to film the wedding for free!”

“Wow. That’s very thoughtful of you, Jimmy,” Clark spoke.

Chloe went to his side to hug him, while Lois put her arm around Clark. “We truly appreciate it, Jimbo.”

Jimmy blushed. “It’s nothing. You guys trusted me with your secret and asked me to be the best man at your wedding. I just wanted to reciprocate.”

“Just keep being this great friend you are,” Clark told him.

Clark was working at the farm when suddenly a big portal opened in mid-air. Clark covered his eyes with his arm as a strong light was coming out of the portal. As he slowly lowered his arm, a woman and a young boy appeared in front of him. His eyes opened widely. “Long time no see, Kal-El.”

“Raya!” Clark ran to hug her, smiling hugely.

“It’s good to see you again.”

Clark looked at her, nodding. He then turned to his side, looking at the dark-haired boy around twelve-years old next to her. “And who would this one be?” Clark asked, bending down to look at him.

“That’s Lar Gand of Daxam. But he likes to be called Mon-El, like the man who was one of the greatest heroes of Krypton’s story.” Clark looked at her. “I told him a lot of stories from Krypton. He became a immense fan of your ancestor.”

Clark looked back at boy. “Mon-El, huh? I’m Clark Kent,” Clark said, extending his hand.

Mon-El looked at Raya for reassurance, receiving a nod back. “Hi,” he said, but not shaking Clark’s hand.

“He’s still learning English and Earth’s culture,” Raya told Clark.

The man nodded, retrieving his hand. He looked back at Raya. “You’ve been busy. What’s the history?”

“A lot like yours. His planet got destroyed when he was five, but his parents managed to put him in a spaceship and send him to a safer place. But unlike you, he didn’t find lovely parents in the planet he landed.”

At that moment, Shelby ran to Clark side and started to sniff the shy boy, who didn’t know what to do. Clark watched the scene with a tender expression.

He quickly turned his attention back to Raya. “The daxamistes are a race descended from kryptonian colonists. Kal-El, their planet was devastated by Brainiac.”

Clark angered at the mention of that name.

She put her hand over Mon-El’s head, who was petting Shelby and, for the first time since they got on Earth, smiling. “He’s a survivor. He managed to live without anyone’s help for two years before the first community was formed on the planet he landed.”

The dark-haired man frowned. “It was uninhabited?”

Raya nodded. “It had all natural resources, but no rational being form lived there until survivors like Mon-El, I, and others had arrived there.” She smiled as she started recalling the place. “It’s fascinating to see a planet in its primitive state. It’s where we get to be free of our tragic pasts and plan a brighter future. I want that planet to be a place where people like us can call home and live free from xenophobia. That’s why I wanted it to be called – and was happy when our community agreed – New Krypton. With their knowledge and help, I was able to build this portal.”

Clark felt happy for her. “Looks like you found you were looking for.”

Raya nodded. “But tell about you now. Did you start your training? How’s Lois?”

He chuckled. “Actually…”

Lois was at the kitchen, staring at a package that arrived for her. Opening it, she saw a Chinese painting – two birds flying toward the horizon - and a letter. Lois opened it. “The mandarin inscription reads ‘In the heaven we shall be birds flying side by side, and on the earth we shall be twinned trunks flowering sprigs on the same branch.’ I’ve never seen two people who complete each other more than you two. I wish you two all the happiness in the world. Best regards, A friend,” the message said.

The words touched Lois, but at the same time she looked confused as she wondered who could’ve possibly sent it.

Her thoughts were soon interrupted when the front door opened. “Lois, look who’s here!” Clark shouted.

Lois put the painting on the balcony and walked to the living room to have a better view of the newcomers. A smile started to appear on her lips as she spotted who Clark had brought. “Oh my, God! Raya!”

The two of them hugged each other. “I was afraid I was never going to see you again,” Lois said.

“I’d never forget you,” Raya told her, pulling back. “But I’m glad I got here before your special day. I knew you two would realize sooner or later you are perfect for each other.”

Clark and Lois exchanged loving looks.

“You want a cup of coffee? I just made it,” Lois offered, heading to the kitchen.

“Some Earth food would be good, yes,” Raya replied, amused.

Clark turned to Mon-El. “Hey, buddy, how about a tour around the farm?”

The boy looked at Raya, receiving a nod back. He then nodded at Clark, exiting the house with him next.

“Who’s the kid?” Lois asked, frowning.

“It’s a long story, I’ll tell you later.” Raya the grabbed a bag she brought along with her. “I have something for you.”

She gave the bag to Lois. “What is it?” A curious Lois asked as she took the object out of the bag.

“It’s a flower from my new home. A man from our community, Druxhur, named it after his deceased mother, Mhirtyr. According to him, his mother’s name in his planet meant new beginnings. It was the first flower he landed his eyes on, he thought it was only appropriate to give it his mother’s name.”

“It’s gorgeous,” Lois said, looking stunned at the flower kept inside a bottle. “What color is it? I can see some blue, some red, and even a bit of silver, but…”

Raya nodded. “It’s nothing like seen here on Earth. One of the beauties New Krypton has to offer.”

“Well, I guess I have my something new now.”

Raya frowned.

“It’s a wedding tradition here on Earth,” Lois told her. “Thanks for such a beautiful gift, Raya.”

Raya smiled. “You’re welcome.”

Lois smiled, back. “Now, take a seat because we have a lot to catch up. I don’t know if Clark told you about it, but his cousin is here…”

“I’m gonna want, uh… no, not the cappuccino. Juice? No, what I need is… It’s caffeine. I want coffee,” Clark said to the clearly annoyed waitress.

“I’ll be right back with your order, sir,” the waitress said, giving him a forced smile.

Clark sighed, he didn’t like this part of the pretense.

“That was rather interesting to watch.”

Clark looked at where the unmistakable voice was coming. “Lex.” His voice had an evenness to it as he uttered the man’s name.

Lex sat at the chair across Clark. “When I first heard there was a new, clumsy Clark in town, I didn’t think you’d be able to pull it off. I was mistaken.”

Clark had no patience for that man anymore. “What do you want, Lex?”

“I’m feeling nostalgic. Meeting a friend in this coffee shop and catching up our daily activities.”

Clark angered. “You are several bodies count later.”

“I didn’t kill Lana,” Lex told him, firmly.

“I don’t believe you. And let’s be clear on one thing, I don’t agree one hundred percent with Lois. I don’t like the idea of letting you walking free when we have the opportunity, even if little, to send you behind bars. One mistake and I’ll come after you, even if I’ll have to protect my family against your revenge afterwards. Lana deserves justice.”

Lex hold himself back to not burst out that Lana was alive, but he made a promise to her that he’s intended to keep. “I won’t tell anyone about you. Contrary to what you believe of me, I don’t want to see you or your family suffering. You’d realize it sooner if you had trust me. I considered you a brother, all I wanted was that you’d do the same to me,” he said, hurt.

Clark’s face looked unshaken. “I might’ve believed you in the past, Lex. I’m done feeling sorry for you.”

Lex nodded his head repeatedly, looking defeated. He got up, taking something from his blazer. “I wish you and Lois a happy married life,” he said as he put a small box on the table. He then started to leave.

“Lex.”

The bald man stopped on his tracks and looked at Clark.

“Stay away from Kara,” Clark glared at him.

Lex left without saying a word.

Clark grabbed the box and opened it. Inside, there was a bow tie. Made of silk and with handmade details, he could only imagine how much Lex spent on it.

His thoughts were interrupted by the waitress. “Sorry it look a little longer, sir.”

“No problem.” He paid for the coffee and then started to leave, throwing Lex’s gift on the trash can.

The big day has arrived.

Lois stared at herself in the mirror. The wedding dress was strapless and the flutters around the skirt part were all but the ones at the hem removed. A discreet white waistband with metallic embroideries was added to the waist area. Lois was wearing the necklace Martha gave her and drop earrings. Her hair was tied in a wave side ponytail, resting on her right should.

She turned to other side. “So how do I look?”

All the women in the room melted at her sight. “You look beautiful,” “you look stunning,” “the most beautiful bride” were some the things Lois managed to hear when the women spoke in unison.

Lois blushed. “Thanks.” She then took a deep breath. “I’m nervous,” she said, shyly.

Martha caressed her arm, giving her a tender smile. “It’s natural.”

Lois nodded. She grabbed her bouquet. “Raya, you think the flower you gave me is gonna survive until the end of my wedding out of that bottle? I don’t want any sign of bad luck at my wedding.”

“It grows under a yellow sun and lives in a higher density than Earth. I think it will,” Raya reassured her.

“Okay, that’s my cue. Here,” Chloe said as she took Lois’s left arm and put a bracelet around her wrist. “Your something borrowed.”

“Thanks, Chlo,” Lois said. “That’s it. Everything’s set.”

“Oh,” Chloe remembered something. “What about your something blue?”

Lois gave her a smile, lifting the hem of her dress, showing a blue ribbon on her right ankle. “Lucy gave me.”

“I commissioned it for her. The bow in format of a blue bird is a tribute to our mom. Our father gave her a bird souvenir when they found out she was pregnant with Lois. There, the Blue bird means ‘hope.’ It’s a way to our mother to be present at the most important day of Lois’s life,” Lucy said. The sisters looked at each other, touched.

“Uh, before we go, I’d like to say something,” Lois spoke. “Before I moved to Metropolis, Chloe, Lucy, and my father, were my only family. When I got here, I wasn’t exactly a fan of this town, but one person blew me away right away. That was you, Mrs. Kent. You and Mr. Kent took me in your home and treated me like a daughter. And I know I keep repeating that over and over again, but that’s because I missed that in my life and I only truly realized that after I met you.”

Martha nodded, teary-eyed.

Lois continued. “After my life changed, Raya showed up from literally another dimension and helped me with some words of wisdom and her friendship. It was such a short period of time, but memorable in my life. And you better coming back soon after you leave! I want you, me, Clark, and Kara kicking some bad guys together. I even have got a name for you. ‘Powergirl.’”

They chuckled in unison. “Absolutely,” Raya said.

“And then there’s you, Kara. We hit it off so fast that it feels like we know each other for ages. I consider you like a little sister. Most importantly, Clark needed someone like you in his life. No matter how hard he tried to connect with his kryptonian side, he always felt something was missing. You entered our lives to fulfill that hole.”

Kara smiled at her. “I feel the same way, Lois.”

Lois fought back the tears. “Whoa, my make up don’t cover that.”She breathed hard. “I’m just really happy to have you all in my life.”

Martha and Chloe were the first ones to hug Lois, followed by Lucy. Kara and Raya then joined the group hug.

“Uh… Lo, Clark’s just arrived at the chapel,” Sam Lane spoke as he climbed the stairs to the barn’s loft.

As the women started to leave, Sam approached Lois. “You look beautiful. Are you ready?”

“I am.” She then frowned at him staring at her. “What?”

“Just taking a last look at my little girl before she becomes a woman,” he said, giving a kiss on her forehead. “Time to go.”

“Ease up, man. If you keep shaking like that, you’re gonna bring this chapel down,” Oliver smirked at Clark.

They were at the altar waiting for the bride to arrive, which made Clark grow anxious by the second.

“Sorry. I’m a little nervous,” Clark said.

“Don’t worry. As one of your best men, I’m here to calm you down or tease you about the bride giving up on the wedding.” Clark glared at Oliver. “I’m gonna go with the first.”

The blonde put a hand on Clark’s back. “But seriously, Clark, relax. She’ll get here in a second and all your friends and family will be here to witness the happiest day of your life,” he said, pointing at the people sitting such as AC, Victor, Bart, Mon-El, and Lionel.

“She’s here! She’s here!” Jimmy shouted as he ran to take his place as best man. Clark positioned himself straight up waiting anxious to the bride to walk through the door.

Martha, Raya, and Kara were the first ones to arrive, taking their seats. Next, the song started to play as the maid of honor and the bridesmaid, Chloe and Lucy, started to walk down the aisle. Chloe still winked at Jimmy as she on the way to her spot.

All eyes then turned to the main star of the ceremony as she appeared on the door. Clark could feel his heart stopped when he spotted the sight of her, her face covered in that only added to her beauty. A smile fell on his face and grew bigger as she started to walk down the aisle with her father. He couldn’t take his eyes off her, she was mesmerizing. Lois’s heart, in turn, beat faster each step she took toward her future.

As father and daughter were reaching the stairs to the altar, Clark climbed down to take the bride’s hand. “Take care of her, son,” Sam asked.

“It’ll be my mission for the rest of my life, sir.”

Sam shook his hand and headed to his seat.

“You look perfect,” Clark said, resisting the urge to kiss her right there. He then took her arm and started to walk side by side with her to the altar, lifting her veil and then holding her hands after they reached their spot. Their blissful smiles never left their lips.

They looked at where their parents were sitting, fulfilled with happiness as they felt their late parents, Jonathan Kent and Ella Lane, presence beside Martha and Sam.

“Friends, we have joined here today to share with Clark Jerome Kent and Lois Joanne Lane an important moment in their lives. Their time together, they have seen their love and understanding of each other grow and blossom and now they have decided to live out the rest of their lives as one,” the priest began.

“This is the moment where they put their differences aside and act as a team. He will be her fortress, to support and to cherish her, with love and respect, and she will do the same for him; from this day forward until death do them apart.”

It was time to read their vows.

“I, Clark Kent, take you Lois Lane to be my companion forever. For a time, it felt my life had no direction. You were there in the background, teasing me and occasionally giving words of wisdom,” he started, making Lois giggle. “But then, one day, I saw it clear. My future was right in front of me. Though the world sees a strong and independent woman, I've never known someone with such gentle grace and more pure heart. You made me believe in myself, you made me a better man. So, on this day, at this moment, I pledge the rest of my life to you, and I promise that I’ll continue to love you until the end of time.”

“Yeah!” Bart shouted, drawing stares from everyone, varying between looks of amusement and disapproval. Clark and Lois just chuckled at his excitement.

The attention turned back to the couple. It was Lois’s turn now. “Clark, when I look at us and at our time together, I remember your first words to me ‘you’re not alone.’ True to what you said that day, you stood by me even at times when we didn’t see eye to eye. Our story wasn’t a perfect fairytale, but I believe life is meant to be a little messy. And when it comes to love, I think it's like my dad always said about the army... You only sign up if it's the only thing you could ever imagine doing. And, Clark, I cannot imagine spending a moment of my life without you. Because you're my best friend, you're my home, and you're my true love. And I am yours and will be forever.”

Their smiles grew even more as they stare into each other’s eyes, like there was no one else in the room.

“The rings,” the priest solicited.

“Right,” Jimmy stepped forward, excited, and extended his hand with the wedding rings box on.

Clark took a ring first, taking Lois’s left hand next. “I, Clark Kent, give you, Lois Lane, this ring as an eternal symbol of my love and commitment to you.” He then put the ring on her ring finger.

Lois repeated his actions. “I, Lois Lane, give you, Clark Kent, this ring as an eternal symbol of my love and commitment to you.”

It was the time for the last act. They both kept looking at each other, breathing hard, anxious to start their life as newly-weds.

“By the power vested in me by the State of Kansas, I now pronounce you husband and wife.” He then looked directly at Clark. “You may now kiss the bride.”

Clark smiled widely. Slowly, he got closer to Lois and put a hand on her face, giving her the most passionate, long kiss as he dipped her down.

The guests stood up and started to clap. This time not only Bart was cheering and whistling, but so were the other members of the league. But nothing compared to the look of pride on Martha and Sam’s faces as they watched their children taking the next step in life.

Clark and Lois were walking down a hall, giggling, as Clark was hugging from behind and kissing her face and neck. “Admit it. You threw the bouquet at Chloe’s direction on purpose.”

“Moi? It’s not my fault she was at the front row and I threw it without force ‘cause my arm was hurting,” Lois said, making a innocent face.

He just laughed. They soon reached the door to their honeymoon suit. “I still think it would be more unique if we spent our honeymoon on Venus,” Lois argued.

“It’s Oliver’s gift. You wouldn’t want to disappoint him, would you?”

“I guess I can make the sacrifice of enjoying a luxurious room,” she sighed ironically.

Clark chuckled and the opened the door with the card. She put her in his arms next.

“You’re really doing it?”

“Got a problem with me carrying you?”

Lois shrugged. “I guess is only fair you start to treat me like a queen now that we’re married.”

“As you wish, Mrs. Kent,” he said as he entered the room with her in his arm. They marveled at the big and expensive room.

He put her down and gave her a kiss. “How about a toast?” He suggested, pointing to the bottle of champagne positioned beside the bed in a bucket of ice.

“I think we have some more urgent business to deal with.” He raised an eyebrow, while she bit her lower lip and pulled his tie as she started to walk backwards. “Come here, Superman.”

They fell into bed and started to kiss blissfully. “I can’t wait to spend the rest of my life with you, Lois,” he said, looking deeply into her eyes.

“Me too, Smallville. Me too.”

Slowly, little by little, their clothes came off and their bodies were joined as one, a metaphor that would follow them for life.
        Last edited by jetslay; 04-29-2017, 12:16 PM.

Comment

• excellent ending to this story.

Kinda felt sorry for Lex when he was trying to reach out for a second chance. The way Clark threw Lex's gift into the trashcan was cold. But it's understandable because it's hard for Clark to forgive him after all the **** Lex did. Oh well.

Comment

• Wonderful epilogue. I loved all of it.

Comment

• Beautiful.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎