John Ridley's Marvel/ABC project

From CBR:

During ABC's TCA party, "12 Years a Slave" screenwriter John Ridley spoke about the mystery project he's working on with Marvel and dispelled rumors that have emerged regarding which character or characters it could focus on.

The only thing I can say about it is that Im really in love with that project, said Ridley, as reported by the AV Club. I continue to give Marvel and ABC credit because within their system theyre still trying to bring in other voices. Im in the development stage where I get down on my knees and pray that it goes forward.

My only connection to social media is my lovely wife, who is dialed in, and I can tell you that 99.99999 percent of everything that was put on social media was so phenomenally off-the-mark, Ridley said, most likely talking about Ms. Marvel, Cloak and Dagger and the Hulk. Not to be arcane, but the rumors are truly off-the-mark. But its in a fun way. Im just glad to be part of the conversation.

Forum Regular
    I can't wait to see what it will be. I hope that it will be good.

The artist formerly known as "KryptonSite" KSiteTV's Avatar
    Yeah, I'm really curious too, and since it's been a year, if it's still a thing that will be happening.