X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lois Lane thoughout the years, Fanart

A picture I did of Lois Lane thoughout the years... it can be be found here

Love it!

Comment

My three favourite Loises are the first two years of LnC, The Animated Series and all of Smallville. The reason I don't like the movie versions as much is more due to the fact of how Clark (not Supes) is portrayed and then subsequently how Lois treats him.

I'm more in favour of a real Clark who is a person in his own right (again: LnC and Smalleville).

Love the art. Unfortunately I don't have a single creative bone in my body.
      Last edited by DJ Doena; 08-05-2015, 08:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Doena
        My three favourite Loises are the thirst two years of LnC, The Animated Series and all of Smallville. The reason I don't like the movie versions as much is more due to the fact of how Clark (not Supes) is portrayed and then subsequently how Lois treats him.

I'm more in favour of a real Clark who is a person in his own right (again: LnC and Smalleville).

Love the art. Unfortunately I don't have a single creative bone in my body.
        I know what you mean. unfortunately the movies are rather limited in that they don't have a lot of time to properly develop characters. The movies are just for telling the story itself, rather than allowing us to learn more about characters, etc.

Still, all the movies and TV versions all have their strong points as well as negatives.

I mean, I don't care how Lois Lane looks like in all versions and so on forth just as long as she gets to keep her firecracker personality. Hell in the 40's cartoons they kind of treated her in a sexist way but she still got to keep that personality despite all the sexism they threw at her in the cartoon.

She even had a few kickass moments like this one:

Comment

Very nice!

Comment

Well done! and fun to see!

Comment

Very nice but I only see one real Lois (Erica) and then the rest.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎