Collapse
No announcement yet.

SACRIFICE & HOSTAGE Official Episode Rewatch Mk II thread - Friday July 31 2015

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok, so you guys are here? Alright, I'm staying.

Comment

Yup! I'm here! (After a bunch a bit of a hiatus) Sadly I missed the JSA episode

Comment

I finally got my computer fixed; now my wifi network is not working right, I'll see you all next week.

Comment

Originally posted by Tabularasa
          Random thought: I know it's been done tons of times in shows, but the concept of this episode also reminds of a Lost episode where Locke and Ben were locked inside the hatch and forced to work together.
          Exactly, Ben is just as Tess, duplicity and all. Poor Locke, he was played like a violin until his last breath .

Comment

Yes, Tess, let's just keep shooting at a metal door...

Comment

Tess, you should know those bullets will bounce around, until they hit something soft (which could include you).

Comment

Isn't shooting at a bullet proof door kind of dangerous? Tess would know that right?

Comment

Originally posted by kal-el_Girl
                  Exactly, Ben is just as Tess, duplicity and all. Poor Locke, he was played like a violin until his last breath .
                  Tess actually reminded me of Locke in the episode where she found out Lex was watching her. Two characters who that have undying faith in something/someone only to find out it wasn't what they thought.

Comment

They're allowed to say the B word on the CW?

Comment

Yeah, around this time you would be able to say that. Censorships have gotten even less strict now in 2015.

Comment

Tess actually reminded me of Locke in the episode where she found out Lex was watching her. Two characters who that have undying faith in something/someone only to find out it wasn't what they thought.
                        Their undying (misguided) faith was their downfall. Both, shattered souls in search of redemption.

Comment

Man, Tess was VERY trusting of Chloe with a knife...

Comment

Yeah, around this time you would be able to say that. Censorships have gotten even less strict now in 2015.
                            Exactly! It was a big deal when in RED, Chloe said to Lex "Kiss my A$$" Even the background music it was a bit funny and dramatic to accentuate the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by kal-el_Girl
                              Their undying (misguided) faith was their downfall. Both, shattered souls in search of redemption.
                              Yup! Agree 100%. Funny, I never ever thought about Tess/Locke connections until tonight. Smallville Re-Watch: You learn something new every week

Comment

Yup! Agree 100%. Funny, I never ever thought about Tess/Locke connections until tonight. Smallville Re-Watch: You learn something new every week
                                I'm actually rewatching Lost right now, and I'm in season 2 and it's getting so good but oh "the others" are coming. Poor Locke, he was such a lost cause from the very beginning.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎