Season 3 Spoilers

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season 3 Spoilers

Post general season 3 spoilers here

God, I hope Season 3 proves to be an improvement over Season 2. The latter was practically crap to me.

Comment

From CBR:

"UnREAL" star Constance Zimmer has signed on for a recurring role in the upcoming third season of "Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D."

According to Entertainment Weekly, Zimmer will play an as-of-yet unnamed antagonist for Director Coulson (Clark Gregg). Following the events of the season two season finale, which revealed that Terrigen had gotten into the general population, Zimmer's character will hunt down new Inhumans for a mysterious new government organization. The character will debut in the season three premiere.
      SWORD and agent Brand?

Comment

Blair Underwood is set to return (source: marvel.com).

Comment

From CBR:

A TV Guide interview with Ming-Na Wen and Blair Underwood reveals that Agent Melinda May and her ex-husband Andrew might have a different roles to play in "S.H.I.E.L.D.'s" third season. Notably, it's hinted that Agent May could leave S.H.I.E.L.D. to focus on her personal life.

"In any situation when someone is so devoted to their work as May was, but then realizing over the last two years that S.H.I.E.L.D. isn't really what she dedicated her life to," said Wen. "That there was definitely a lot of corruption to S.H.I.E.L.D., as well as uncertainty now with the Inhumans being brought in by Coulson. It's going to be figuring out her final decision in Season 3 and I think Andrew will probably play a part in it."

May's ex-husband Andrew, played by Blair Underwood, will have a new, more involved role in the show. "What's interesting is now May is disgruntled by S.H.I.E.L.D., but last season when May came to Andrew with the idea of coming back to S.H.I.E.L.D., he was disgruntled and had left the agency," said Underwood. "But now he's back working with them and the Inhumans."

Returns September 29 on ABC

Comment

Comment

Last edited by jon-el87; 09-05-2015, 10:20 AM.

Comment

I watched this yesterday. I have to admit, I'm not that thrilled. Too much Daisy, not enough of the other characters. I realize this is just a taste but I hope it's not indicative of how much Daisy will be focused on this season.

Comment

Comment

Comment

I’ll take anything you’ve got on the Secret Warriors in the upcoming season of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. –Joseph

As you may be well aware, the comic books’ Secret Warriors story followed Nick Fury as he rounded up young people with powers and safeguarded them from corrupt elements within and outside of S.H.I.E.L.D. “And the person sort of in charge of training them, under him, is Daisy Johnson,” series EP Jeff Bell points out. On the ABC series, in lieu of Fury, “Coulson’s our director, and at the end of last season he tasked Daisy with trying to find Inhumans, or powered people, to put together a team to combat the rise of these other people out in the world. And that’s a process. As you can imagine, it’s one thing to find a person who has powers; it’s another to find a person who has those skills and wants to be with you. So, the idea of putting together a Secret Warrior team over the course of the season seems like a noble goal for S.H.I.E.L.D., as they battle Inhumans.”

http://tvline.com/2015/09/25/once-up...ruby-spoilers/

Comment

Interview with Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. actors Clark Gregg and Chloe Bennet about the Season 3 premiere, "Laws of Nature."

Comment

Hopefully, we'll see the return of AIM (which has been completely forgotten since IM3. Surely, not everyone involved got killed off in the movie) this season.

Comment

Powers Boothe has been added as Gideon Malick. There is no Marvel character with that name. However, there does exist an Albert Malik (who was the communist Red Skull and the man behind the deaths of Richard and Mary Parker).

Comment

How will the team react to Hive on Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.? — Alice
                              Depends on whom you ask, but Simmons certainly feels most to blame for their enemy not only being on Earth, but walking around in Ward’s body. “She’s going to feel so guilty, because it was her that aided that all to happen,” Elizabeth Henstridge says. “If she hadn’t of got sucked into the monolith, if she hadn’t been on that planet, if Fitz hadn’t risked everything to save her, he would never be back here. She didn’t think Ward could get any worse, but he did, and it’s kind of her fault, in a way. She definitely feels guilt for that.”

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎