Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
    For recently fired employees, they sure have access to their former place of employment.

Can Lois not tell the difference in Zod's completely awful accent and Clark's - even withteh voice modifier,they sound pretty different to me!

Nice to see some honesty between Clark and Lois

Quote Originally Posted by kal-el_Girl View Post
    So Lois and Clark got fired just because they were dating? Not even a heads up or two day suspension or even a two week suspension? What a week plot.
    Especially since it makes no logical sense. Sterns himself said that Lois was a heavy-hitter. She's bringing in the Blur. That's the equivalent of a law firm's partner bringing his own clients to the company.

And Clark is famous for the "small fish" like the kitten adoption fair (on L&C, too, Clark was the guy writing about razings of old theatres - stuff that connected with people emotionally).

If he absolutely had to fire one, it should have been Clark (as I said, from an objective POV).

For all he knows, Lois could just take the Blur and all the headlines that that entails to the Metropolis Star.

Okay, well, see you all next week! Have a great weekend!

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Doena View Post
    Especially since it makes no logical sense. Sterns himself said that Lois was a heavy-hitter. She's bringing in the Blur. That's the equivalent of a law firm's partner bringing his own clients to the company.

And Clark is famous for the "small fish" like the kitten adoption fair (on L&C, too, Clark was the guy writing about razings of old theatres - stuff that connected with people emotionally).

If he absolutely had to fire one, it should have been Clark (as I said, from an objective POV).

For all he knows, Lois could just take the Blur and all the headlines that that entails to the Metropolis Star.

Exactly, why would you fire your heavy hitter? And if Sterns is going after someone it could be Clark and only a reprimand or suspension will do.

Have a nice weekend.

Have a fantastic weekend and see you next friday, sorry for been late. I went to see Ant-Man and it was ok, not great but not bad. I give it a 82/100. Haha!

So sorry I couldn't return. In-law health issues. [sigh]

Hope all is well...

Mother-in-law in hospital but she'll be OK. Very unstable on her feet so has a tendency to fall. Has hurt her leg and knee. Being operated on today.

Been there with my mom, and now my father-in-law. Hope all goes well and she has a smooth recovery.

Thanks MrsK. Visiting today.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910