No announcement yet.

Except You Ravish Me - fixing Lexana

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Except You Ravish Me - fixing Lexana

Everyone who is interested in this story, please, go to read it on my live journal HERE or on fanfiction net HERE
    Click image for larger version

Name:	exceptyouravishme.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	4.9 KB
ID:	6628833
    Description: Lana was never the good girl in pink everyone perceived her to be and Lex was never the evil psychopath Smallville colored him to be. There was only one thing those two wanted – love. /Retelling of Lexana in Smallville or... fixing?

AN: First of all, a lot of you probably already know me from my previous Smallville stories. Some of them were very bad, some better, but in overall, I am not satisfied with any of them and I am not proud of the way I wrote them. Right now I can finally say that I have gotten much better in writing. English is not my first language, but five years of studying it hard on a university must have taught me something, right?

If you want to see my recent writing achievement, go read a little of Found You in Another Life, , it’s not a Smallville story, but at least it will prove to you that this time I am serious and dedicated to writing right and in a descriptive way.

Second of all, most of you is probably familiar with apeygirl AKA April or phillydragonldy. The first author is famous for fixing Smallville when pairing Chloe with the male characters of the show and the second is famous for fixing Chlavis.
    You can blame them because they – or anyone else – refuse to fix Lexana properly and this is why I feel like I need to do this since they’re kind of my OTP and my field of expertise.

I also like to vid from time to time and ever since I started, the most videos I’ve made are about Lexana. The old and crappy ones are long deleted from my youtube account – TrinityRose, but the best and new ones are still there.

There is a video promo for this story as well:

Third of all, I am not sure about the frequency of my updates. Considering my stubborn character, this story will be perfect or won’t be published at all. Just kidding, it will be finished one day, but I cannot give you an approximate time since there is a lot of rewatching to do and writing and then spell-proving and I really do not want to publish a bad quality writing anymore.
    Currently, I’ve finished my MA and I’m looking for a job. We’ll see how this one turns out. The frequency of updates will depend on whether I find sth quickly or not and on my social life that always comes first. But I promise you – I will not abandon the project.
    Also, I still haven’t decided if this will be R or M rated. I’ll see how it goes, I guess.
    As it turns out, even after I took to The 100 and True Blood, Lexana will probably always remain my OTP.

Okeeey… such a long introduction and I don’t even have the first chapter yet. Follow the story and soon I will post it!
Working...
X
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎