PERSUASION & CONSPIRACY Official Episode Rewatch Mk II thread - Friday June 26

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clark and Lois are so cute!

Comment

Who knew Metropolis was such a romantic city, it has NOTHING on Paris.

Comment

Not a fan of this gemstone kryptonite thing, though. And the persuasion power seems more than a little inconsistent

Comment

If Lois hates Valentine's Day why is she wearing a red shirt? Wouldn't she be wearing a black one?

Comment

Originally posted by MrsK
            Not a fan of this gemstone kryptonite thing, though. And the persuasion power seems more than a little inconsistent
            Really? It's pretty great if you ask me.

Comment

So chloe wouldn't allow Clark to send serial killer Davis to the PZ, but because one of the kandorians is going to kill her in the possible future, she has no problem with Clark sending all of them to the PZ...

Comment

So chloe wouldn't allow Clark to send serial killer Davis to the PZ, but because one of the kandorians is going to kill her in the possible future, she has no problem with Clark sending all of them to the PZ...
                Mhhhh??? You got that one right, ESPECIALLY knowing Davis was truly dangerous to the general public.

Comment

Originally posted by kal-el_Girl
                  Really? It's pretty great if you ask me.
                  It is an interesting power; I just don't think it is applied very consistently. I do love the results... Lois in the Donna Reed outfit is hilarious!

It is an unusual effect for kryptonite to have, though. It doesn't usually impart powers...

Comment

Lois' dress is fantastic and her cooking skills are spot on!! Poor Shelby

Comment

So if Clark can "persuade" Lois to be a "traditional woman" why can't he persuade her to be her old self?

And why is Clark, of all people so scared about the idea of marriage? He never has been before!

Comment

It is an interesting power; I just don't think it is applied very consistently. I do love the results... Lois in the Donna Reed outfit is hilarious!

It is an unusual effect for kryptonite to have, though. It doesn't usually impart powers...
                        Yeah, ED pulled the 50's housewife brilliantly! And what can I say about the inconsistencies, well, I just go with it and enjoy the ride.

Comment

So if Clark can "persuade" Lois to be a "traditional woman" why can't he persuade her to be her old self?

And why is Clark, of all people so scared about the idea of marriage? He never has been before!
                          That's what I thought too! If Clark is such an old fashion guy why is he panicking? If that was Lana, they would've been in Vegas by now.

Comment

The Tess/Zod relationship is always interesting.

Comment

Zod and Tess are a match made in hell

Comment

Poor Lois! Chloe is pretty harsh, here.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡