Fuller House (Netflix)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's been renewed for Season 3

Comment

Adam Hagenbuch (Jimmy Gibbler on the show) has been promoted to a series regular for the upcoming 3rd season.

http://deadline.com/2017/02/fuller-h...-3-1201912089/

Comment

Comment

I’m still enjoying this spinoff series. There’s a lot of cheesiness to go around and I like the callbacks and cameos we get. S3B was a mixed bag of strange choices and questionable plot points...the latter coming from the season penultimate episode. Someone pointed this out on another site:

[SPOILER] The “Dad-iversary” episodes should have been about the anniversary of their mother’s death and how the guys came together to became fathers to the girls. It should have been a retrospective of them becoming a family. Instead we got an episode where they came back for nothing than a set up to help DJ/Steve with their 3rd-first date. I mean even in the original series there was an episode where Stephanie was getting scared that she was forgetting their mom and by the end of the episode they sat in the living room watching home movies of her...at the very least someone should have acknowledged the circumstances of the guys moving in.[/SPOILER]

Comment

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎