No announcement yet.

RIP Dusty Rhodes

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP Dusty Rhodes

He was a famous wrestler. I dont really know who he is but im sure there are some wrestling fans who do.

The American Dream. RIP

Comment

RIP Dusty Rhodes 1945-2015
      It is with great sadness that I have to announce that Virgil Runnels, aka “The American Dream” Dusty Rhodes — WWE Hall of Famer, three-time NWA Champion and one of the most captivating and charismatic figures in sports entertainment history — passed away today at the age of 69. Runnels became a hero to fans around the world thanks to his work ethic, his impassioned interviews and his indomitable spirit. Moreover, Runnels was a dedicated father to WWE Superstars Goldust (Dustin Runnels) and Stardust (Cody Runnels), a caring husband and a creative visionary who helped shape the landscape of WWE long after his in-ring career had ended. Below is one of Dusty’s more famous interviews, that has been come to be known as the “Hard Times” interview.

Comment

Man im so bummed. First Christopher Lee now The American Dream. I loved watching him as a kid and hope they do something nice for him Monday on RAW. R.I.P.

Comment

What a rotten day this turned out to be. Rest in peace, Dream.

Comment

May God bless him and may he rest in peace.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎