Collapse
No announcement yet.

Season 2 Spoilers

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, let's just ship the real Felicity off to Flash so Barry can have the real "Felicity."

Comment

Originally posted by TheSecretVampire
      Hey, let's just ship the real Felicity off to Flash so Barry can have the real "Felicity."
      I thought that during Season 1.

I felt Felicity fit better on the Flash than she did during Season 3 of Arrow. She was also more tolerable and similar to Arrow Season 1 or Season 2 Felicity.

Comment

Originally posted by vcsb
        TRUE! Why does every female character have to be a potential LI for Barry? Don't get me wrong, I love romance, but I want a character that is probably going to be always single and intends to stay that way. Anyone else? If I ship anybody it's going to be Snowbarry(I know they aren't canon, but I don't care, they're cute). I like Caitlin and Barry even though Killer Frost and her marriage to Ronnie is in the way. Anyone else feel the same?
        I could've liked it, but they didn't play it right.

Comment

Jay Garrick has been confirmed for season 2 according to Den Of Geek. I think we all knew that he was a possibility when that helmet came flying through into ours in the season 1 finale but now its officially confirmed.

Maybe tomorrow at comic con we will find out just who is playing him at the WBTV panel?

Comment

The characters of Wally West, Patty Spivot and Jay Garrick will be coming to The Flash Season 2.

Comment

I'm a bit disappointed with them going the Zoom path. It would have been good to have a break from a speedster as the main bad just to see Barry develop in other ways rather then having to become faster.

I can't really judge on the casting as I don't know either of those people though I do find it interesting that they have decided to go with a young Jay rather then an older version. Maybe that was just because they couldn't find an older person who was in good enough shape to fill the role or not who knows, but it should be an interesting dynamic.

Comment

Plenty of stuff to look forward to. Especially with Earth 2 being the source for many characters. It allows the show to keep exploring concepts like time travel and parallel Earths. They didn't say much yesterday, but I'm intrigued by what Tom Cavanagh's new role would be. In an interview he did, he shot down the rumors that he would return as the real Wells. Could he be Zoom? Or the blue streak we see?

The only thing that bugged me was the revelation that there's a time jump between seasons 1 and 2. Seems like a copout to avoid showing how Barry dealt with the black hole. I guess it was too expensive for them.

Comment

There's going to be a time jump? I haven't seen any interviews from this weekend but I know initially they said season 2 would start basically the second after season 1 ended.

Comment

well, i was
                    Originally posted by Lipzo
                    I'm a bit disappointed with them going the Zoom path. It would have been good to have a break from a speedster as the main bad just to see Barry develop in other ways rather then having to become faster.

I can't really judge on the casting as I don't know either of those people though I do find it interesting that they have decided to go with a young Jay rather then an older version. Maybe that was just because they couldn't find an older person who was in good enough shape to fill the role or not who knows, but it should be an interesting dynamic.
                    well, i was pretty much going to say this, but you beat me to it.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by costas22
                        Plenty of stuff to look forward to. Especially with Earth 2 being the source for many characters. It allows the show to keep exploring concepts like time travel and parallel Earths. They didn't say much yesterday, but I'm intrigued by what Tom Cavanagh's new role would be. In an interview he did, he shot down the rumors that he would return as the real Wells. Could he be Zoom? Or the blue streak we see?

The only thing that bugged me was the revelation that there's a time jump between seasons 1 and 2. Seems like a copout to avoid showing how Barry dealt with the black hole. I guess it was too expensive for them.
                        It would seem wrong to make him the RF and then Zoom after that. 2 speedsters done by the same person would be terrible IMO.
                        As for teh blue streak, I really think that's going to be Eddie as Cobalt Blue seeming all the speculation behind him turning into that character and then a blue streak. It just seems like it has to be.

Comment

I saw the trailer from comic-con and, Eddie is heard saying "what's happening to me?" so, I agree that he will become cobalt blue. You also see a blue streak running. Tom Cavanaugh is also heard saying that there is something worse then him so, I doubt he is playing Zoom.

Comment

Originally posted by cosmicbimbo
                            I saw the trailer from comic-con and, Eddie is heard saying "what's happening to me?" so, I agree that he will become cobalt blue. You also see a blue streak running. Tom Cavanaugh is also heard saying that there is something worse then him so, I doubt he is playing Zoom.

You sure that's Eddie saying "What's happening to me?" I went back and listened to it again and it sounds like Cisco to me, I could be wrong though. Has there been anything about Rick Cosnett coming back for season 2? He's not credited in the first episode of season 2, at least not yet. I'd love to see Eddie come back in any form, regular Eddie or Cobalt Blue. He was one of my favorite characters on the show.

Comment

Originally posted by Lipzo

He's old by CW standards.

Originally posted by costas22

Barry could be gone the whole time, we don't know but it's pretty standard for shows to have a time jump to match the present time, Arrow has done it every season and will do it again. Hell, the Flash did it in their pilot lining up from when Barry went into a coma to when he came out.

Originally posted by pside15
                              You sure that's Eddie saying "What's happening to me?" I went back and listened to it again and it sounds like Cisco to me, I could be wrong though. Has there been anything about Rick Cosnett coming back for season 2? He's not credited in the first episode of season 2, at least not yet. I'd love to see Eddie come back in any form, regular Eddie or Cobalt Blue. He was one of my favorite characters on the show.
                              It was Cisco. I'm 90% certain Eddie will come back at some point.

Comment

Yeah i thought it was Barry at first. I listened closer though and its definitely Cisco.

I was already hyped up for season 2. The new trailer gets me pacing the floor in anticipation now. Especially Tom Cavanaugh saying the line about how hes not Barry's enemy. Makes me think we will see Dr. Harrison Wells at some point snd Barry will b wary of him due to the experiences he had in season 1 with Thawne.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎