Collapse
No announcement yet.

Season 2 Spoilers

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hope this gets the series best ratings...I can see alot of extra viewers that night

Comment

• It's so cool that Zoom went back in time and brought Killer Frost and Reverb!
      Last edited by Clada Max-El; 05-11-2016, 04:46 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clada Max-El
        It's so cool that Zoom went back in time and brought Killer Frost and Reverb!
        Or did he?

Sent from my SPH-L520 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Very excited for tomorrows episode...

Comment

• Incredible episode...zoom is a great bad guy and black siren was really good. Wow

Comment

• Anything on The Flash or Arrow season finales? — RuthAnne
              I choose The Flash! Following Henry Allen’s heartbreaking death at the hands of Zoom, a distraught and broken Barry Allen toes a dangerous line in his quest for revenge. “After finally learning Zoom’s real plan, Barry embarks on the race of his life to try to stop Zoom once and for all,” EP Aaron Helbing says of the action-packed season ender. That race finds Barry using everything in his arsenal — and maybe a trick or two he’s learned from Zoom — to prevent an earth-shattering event. But it’s the surprise ending that will make you question what could happen next.

Comment

• So....jws is Jay Garrick. Awesome...but is season 3 going to be flashpoint?!!

Comment

• Interesting ending for sure. This is how they might bring Snart back into play as Citizen Cold.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheSecretVampire
                    Interesting ending for sure. This is how they might bring Snart back into play as Citizen Cold.
                    If they go this route they could fix arrow...I can hope

Comment

• Originally posted by Sure-Oz
                      If they go this route they could fix arrow...I can hope
                      Unfortunately, Flashpoint would only fix Arrow until Barry fixes the timeline, unless the CW decides to do the same thing DC did and make the Flashpoint start the CW's version of the New 52, which erased all past stories from cannon and reset everything, to the disgust of many fans.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎