No announcement yet.

Season 2 Spoilers

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season 2 Spoilers

I decided to start a thread so we can post all Season 2 spoilers.

TVLine is reporting that Barry is getting a new love interest named Wendy. She is possibly Eddie's replacement on the force. She is supposed to be similar to Felicity.

Flashtvnews points out Barry did have a love interest in the comics that is a cop named Patty Spivot, Wendy might be a name to trough people off.
    Last edited by Halberdier17; 06-10-2015, 02:01 PM.

Originally posted by Halberdier17
    I decided to start a thread so we can post all Season 2 spoilers.

TVLine is reporting that Barry is getting a new love interest named Wendy. She is possibly Eddie's replacement on the force. She is supposed to be similar to Felicity.

Flashtvnews points out Barry did have a love interest in the comics that is a cop named Patty Spivot, Wendy might be a name to trough people off.
    Interesting. So no time correction for the Iris/Barry marriage yet then?

Interested to see how this plays out.

Comment

They're ripping the idea of bringing in another love interest, having another Felicity and another replacing Caitlyn's role on the team (even if she is fated be a villain) a part on the TVLine comments section. Same thing happened with Felicity with concern to Chloe on Smallville; how quickly people forget

Plus, this is the CW of course they'd create a potential love triangle with Barry, Iris and Wendy.

Comment

Sure, why not. Rip off the one idea that caused so much damage on Arrow.
        Last edited by costas22; 06-10-2015, 03:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by costas22
          Sure, why not. Rip off the one idea that caused so much damage on Arrow.
          If it's like the comics she will end up dumping Barry because this character is obviously Patty Spivot.

Comment

If it's like the comics she will end up dumping Barry because this character is obviously Patty Spivot.
            I don't know why they just didn't keep Linda park as Barry's love interest; I'm wondering how long it will take patty to find out Barry's the flash.

Comment

Originally posted by protege
              I don't know why they just didn't keep Linda park as Barry's love interest; I'm wondering how long it will take patty to find out Barry's the flash.
              One person on another site made a bet that she will find out in 3 episodes.

I wonder if they will include any pre-New 52 characteristics like the dream Flash had where she got powers and became Ms. Flash or Flashpoint where she becomes Hot Pursuit and use a Cosmic Motorcycle.

Comment

My reaction to a Felicity type character as a love interest - https://33.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l...58j4o1_400.gif

Comment

Jay Garrick might show up in Season 2 but it possibly be Carter Hall as well.

The role will be a season long recurring.

Comment

One person on another site made a bet that she will find out in 3 episodes.

I wonder if they will include any pre-New 52 characteristics like the dream Flash had where she got powers and became Ms. Flash or Flashpoint where she becomes Hot Pursuit and use a Cosmic Motorcycle.
                    consider my mind blown.

Comment

http://flashtvnews.com/is-the-flash-...season-2/20872

Jay Garrick might show up in Season 2 but it possibly be Carter Hall as well.

The role will be a season long recurring.
                      Hmmm... Carter Hall might be possible, but why introduce him before getting us Acclimated to Kendra Saunders? But I'm okay with either one, actually, depending on who would be playing him. I'm wondering if we could get the guy who played jay Garrick in "Smallville" although we only saw him in a mug shot.

Comment

Originally posted by protege
                        I agree. I liked Linda Park.

Comment

Any Westallen scoop to help us survive The Flash‘s hiatus? –Kaz
                          As we all surmised when I wrote this not-at-all-controversial bit, Barry is getting his own “Felicity” because it’s simply too soon for Iris to move on from Eddie — especially since Season 2 picks up right where we left off, with The Flash fighting the wormhole. “[Eddie’s death] is definitely a factor, for sure,” Grant Gustin says. “Barry wants to be there for Iris as her best friend right now. And for Barry, too. It’s too soon for everybody. Some tragic events just took place!” Interestingly, exec producer Geoff Johns added that the aforementioned (and yet-to-be-cast) CCPD noob Wendy Miller won’t be the only one shaking up the status quo when the CW hit returns. “There are a lot of new characters coming in, not just the ones that have been leaked online,” he teased. “And they all will challenge relationships, in good and bad ways.”
                          This is from TV Line It does cover the casting news but it goes into more details.

Comment

Originally posted by Lipzo
                            My reaction to a Felicity type character as a love interest - https://33.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l...58j4o1_400.gif

TRUE! Why does every female character have to be a potential LI for Barry? Don't get me wrong, I love romance, but I want a character that is probably going to be always single and intends to stay that way. Anyone else? If I ship anybody it's going to be Snowbarry(I know they aren't canon, but I don't care, they're cute). I like Caitlin and Barry even though Killer Frost and her marriage to Ronnie is in the way. Anyone else feel the same?

Comment

I saw the pics from Comic Con yesterday with the costumes for The Flash in the cases. Remember the scene where they found the newspaper in Wells/Thawne's secret room with the costume looking more like the one for the comics? At SDCC they have the season 2 costume and it has the white background in the symbol on Barry's costume as well as the costume being a brighter red.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎