No announcement yet.

Call him... The Punisher

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Call him... The Punisher

I assume that after he gets introduced into Daredevil he'll appear on the other series to which hopefully, means his origin story will be told between all the other series and then lead into his own without wasting a full season to another retold origin.

Comment

To quote Star Lord:
      "There's a little pee coming out of me"

They should have casted Dolph Lundgren........he'd be a fantastic Punisher 😛

Comment

Totally called that.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperheroFan87
          To quote Star Lord:
          "There's a little pee coming out of me"

They should have casted Dolph Lundgren........he'd be a fantastic Punisher 😛
          Dolph lundgren was the punisher in a 1989 movie. it was pretty bad. It was good for a bad movie,although it was definitely better then that steaming pile they released not to long ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue screen of death
            Dolph lundgren was the punisher in a 1989 movie. it was pretty bad. It was good for a bad movie,although it was definitely better then that steaming pile they released not to long ago.
            I know, I own the 1989 Punisher on DVD. I was being sarcastic because I know the Lundgren version is universally reviled and I was trying to be humorous lol

I also own the 2004 Thomas Jane movie and the Punisher War Zone movie.

Comment

Set photos:
              [IMG]http://vignette1.*****.nocookie.net/marvelcinematicuniverse/images/0/0b/Punisher_set_photo_1.jpg/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/334?cb=20150711150851[/IMG][IMG]http://vignette2.*****.nocookie.net/marvelcinematicuniverse/images/e/e3/Punisher_set_photo_2.jpg/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/257?cb=20150711150806[/IMG]
              [IMG]http://vignette3.*****.nocookie.net/marvelcinematicuniverse/images/1/1a/Punisher_set_photo_3.jpg/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/302?cb=20150711150707[/IMG][IMG]http://vignette2.*****.nocookie.net/marvelcinematicuniverse/images/4/48/Punisher_set_photo_4.jpg/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/357?cb=20150711150638[/IMG]

Comment

Iīm really confused...
                I have to confess that I havenīt read the books but I just started watching the Show... and everyone keeps talkign about the Punisher. I watched until Episode 5 and there is just no character that fits to it. At least I cannot remember any.

Can someone help me with this?

Comment

Originally posted by legendary
                  Iīm really confused...
                  I have to confess that I havenīt read the books but I just started watching the Show... and everyone keeps talkign about the Punisher. I watched until Episode 5 and there is just no character that fits to it. At least I cannot remember any.

Can someone help me with this?
                  Frank Castle is the Punisher. I don't know what or who you think the character is but Bernthal played the character as he was originally adapted from the Executioner novels.

Gesendet von meinem HUAWEI RIO-L01 mit Tapatalk

Comment

Looking forward to Punisher having his own tv show finally. He was not lucky when it comes to movies - in all three incarnations I liked different things and I disliked others, so neither of them was perfect. Short film "Dirty Laundry" was probably the best Punisher version before the one in DD. (And, ironically, Punisher in Spider-man TAS ).

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎